Found surface rust after headliner removed

I bought the Eastwood stuff but did not use it yet. The floor is getting replace right now and then left rear quarter. the rust under headliner. I have seen that on every Buick regal I took apart. That did not get painted for some reason. I wire brushed the surface rust off mine and there was no paint.There are black pads glued to the roof and when I took them off it was shinny under them.Im going to epoxy the whole inside of the body when it is done.

I found this on Eastwood site for stopping rust and prevention. Looks like it would work on the hard to get to area inside front roof rail above windshield.

http://www.eastwood.com/internal-frame-coating-w-spray-nozzle-qt.html

Let us know on the spray if you use it. Just wondering about how heavy it goes on, spray pattern, amount overspray etc. They have a free shipping sale going right now but there may be some qualifiers for minimum etc.

I'm taking the interior out of an 85 in the next couple days and will try to take pictures as I go. It might make re-install a little easier, I hope. Also need some plastic parts sooner or later too.

I'm up late or actually early as my daughter needs a ride to catch her connection to Chicago. Still being a Dad for now - no Mom's minivans anymore - replaced by miniSUV - thats f'n junk. What's after that - who knows.

Let us know on the spray if you use it. Just wondering about how heavy it goes on, spray pattern, amount overspray etc. They have a free shipping sale going right now but there may be some qualifiers for minimum etc.

I'm taking the interior out of an 85 in the next couple days and will try to take pictures as I go. It might make re-install a little easier, I hope. Also need some plastic parts sooner or later too.

I'm up late or actually early as my daughter needs a ride to catch her connection to Chicago. Still being a Dad for now - no Mom's minivans anymore - replaced by miniSUV - thats f'n junk. What's after that - who knows.
OK, I'll let you guys know if I use it. Couldn't figure how to get inside roof railing above windshield, I see surface rust inside holes. Did a search on YouTube and found the Eastwood coating.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here's some pics
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376196315.756426.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376196333.649884.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376196347.329166.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app