Forged standard set up

Dreamn4GN

well I got a standard block freshly machined. I want to start gathering a rotating assembly together. I only seen the vendors who have a .10 kit, am I going to have to piece together my own standard kit? Ive looked around and looks like I'm going to need to piece my own kit together. Any suggestions?

Call the vendor . I know they can swap out Pistons ,rods, Ect.

What did you have done usually if u get it machined you would go .010 over ? Did they just hone it ? Line bore?

We sold so many standard pistons for NOS 109 blocks that we have our own part number. But any vendor that sells pistons should be able to help. It's a simple change order...

Are you having to assemble your motor together? It's hard to imagine that all cylinder bores cleaned up to standard, cross hatched and all. You must have had a low mile motor or blew a head gasket and tore it down for a rebuild. I would triple check the clearances on what you want for your pistons, and your bore measurements (oblong checks) if you are putting your motor back together. By the looks of your combo I would say it's a little race oriented. Build it right, kudos and more power to you if you are building it yourself.

not a race oriented set up by no means. But I'm building it , I'm going to build it for stronger than I'll need. Motor in my car has 127k on it and I'm just not sure how long she's gonna last so I'm trying to get things in order.