Forged Pistons V6

Stage 2 Torana

Hi all, It's a big ask but you never know your luck. I need a set of Flat top Forged pistons for a stage 2 V6. 4.030" Bore, 1.220 comp height, .927 pin and a valve relief no more than 18cc as we're running it N/A at this stage.
Anyone got a new set lying in the shed???

Thanks for looking....:rolleyes:

I be got a new set of Diamond forged stage2 pistons-8 in all-4.00" bore-$300. Shipped.

Hi all, It's a big ask but you never know your luck. I need a set of Flat top Forged pistons for a stage 2 V6. 4.030" Bore, 1.220 comp height, .927 pin and a valve relief no more than 18cc as we're running it N/A at this stage.
Anyone got a new set lying in the shed???

Thanks for looking....:rolleyes:

Give Mike Booher a call at 937-272-4313 or look him up here, he goes by the name of BlownV6. He has more stage stuff than anyone I know.He may be able to help you with other things you need as well.

HTH
Prasad

Give Mike Booher a call at 937-272-4313 or look him up here, he goes by the name of BlownV6. He has more stage stuff than anyone I know.He may be able to help you with other things you need as well.

HTH
Prasad

Thanks for that, I've acually spoken to Mike already, he had one set but the dish was about 10cc too big. Still waiting to hear back if he has any more. you're right, he does have a lot of stuff...