for the limited lovers

Out of the 1035, i wonder how many came in this color combo. I bet less than 50. I think its pretty cool looking. It even has the half landau roof :D. I like different, you'd def stand out from all the usual white,silver, and black turbo cars out there. Wonder if its a turbo car or just has the (V8) T pkg? Anyone on the board know the owner? I'd like to get some more info on it.

That car is sweet! D84 option... Woo Hoo... Not a fan of the red interior but love the different paint... If I only had some money...

Its my car,I bought it from kirban about 6yrs ago.Like the ad says it is a turbo car not a 307 or it hasnt ben repainted.Thats why i put it for sale under chicagos craigslist,So i didnt have to read about how fugley it is.Any way it is all original except for exhaust (cat back),and tires.

I love your car! Rare color combo. I have an odd duck too. Is that the heavy padded landau top and do I see T-tops too? Don't take any of the flack and naysayers personally.... :wink:

V8 or turbo?.......ooops i was too busy drooling over it (musta over looked that part :D)

Datenbrick, do you have a pic of the codes in the trunk. Looks like a hard top to me. Is it? Hows the underside look and is the original paint webbing or cracking? I'm interested in making an offer if all is good. This car is way cool to me ;)

Its my car,I bought it from kirban about 6yrs ago.Like the ad says it is a turbo car not a 307 or it hasnt ben repainted.Thats why i put it for sale under chicagos craigslist,So i didnt have to read about how fugley it is.Any way it is all original except for exhaust (cat back),and tires.

I can vouch for how DAMN CLEAN this car really is. I would eat off the wheel wells. It is a Limited T-Type, so I don't see how you think it might come with a v8 or anything other than a turbo 6. And as far as a repaint? Just because you might have never seen the color combo before doesn't mean its been re-sprayed.. Car is solid all around and I would take this off his hands if I could afford it.

Pictures don't do justice for this car and I love the color! Its different but certainly a rare GM paint scheme.

Looks kinda like what a rosewood based WH1 would look like. I think its cool.:cool:

It is a Limited T-Type, so I don't see how you think it might come with a v8 or anything other than a turbo 6.

Because Buick did make some Regals with the "T" package that were identical in every way to the turbo cars but had the 307 motor. The "T" package was an appearance package.

Because Buick did make some Regals with the "T" package that were identical in every way to the turbo cars but had the 307 motor. The "T" package was an appearance package.

Yes but he did indicate that it was a turbo buick in the craigslist ad