For sale!

one picture sent out to each of you! Its not street legal and Tommy and Rob can both fit on one and ride it (might only hit 28 MPH though) Its about the size of Tommy's current pit bike. I forgot to mention that it also has a working speedometer installed on it and comes with a battery charger, tool bag, and manual. Oh yeah, also has a working horn that is pretty loud.
Thanks,
Derek

Ill send out more pics Monday.:cool:

Alternative for Tommy?:D

alpha%201.JPG

Hey guy's I have riden the demo bike....wayyyy cool.
I am 6'5" and it was still alright to ride.
Nice looking pocket bike compared to these other ones going around..
If I had some spare change to buy one I would.
Makes a excellent pit bike...because it has all working lights and horn...with disc brakes
:cool:

Yes they do jackson,
The rear is a single coil over which is adjustable.
The front has two individual shocks just like a real bike
:cool:

I think I saw one in Mililani over the weekend... pretty cool in person... guy rode it up to safeway ...

Hey Chris,
Sorry, I havent got any pics of the bike I had but, the website that I posted, http://wickedrides.net/pocket/ (scroll down), has the exact bike but it doesnt come with any of those stickers. I also got word that the bike will be used as the official Jr. Drag bike at the track. Oh well, Ill try to get you some good pics ASAP.
Derek

P.S. Im still deciding between a hayabusa or zx12r Chris. The 6's and even liter bikes are too small for me.:D :D :D :D :D :cool: :) Should have one before the year ends. We'll schedule a cruise then.

Yep,
Sold the Blazer.............To mom. She always loves to buy vehicles from me. It comes with free continuos maintenance. Ive already changed the alternator and rear end. I hope nothing else breaks.
Derek:cool: