For sale Walbro 340 and hot wire kit.

Lt4-turbo

I have a never installed Walbro 340 fuel pump and a racetronix plug n' play hot wire kit. I paid $165 for both 2-3 years ago and sold the car before I put them on. I will take $95 plus shipping for both. The hotwire kit is the G75 that fits 1984,1985 and some 1986 models. I might break them up if I can get them both sold for the $95. Thanks. Jon
E-mail adunlap@cswnet.com
phone 479-858-6368

I have a never installed Walbro 340 fuel pump and a racetronix plug n' play hot wire kit. I paid $165 for both 2-3 years ago and sold the car before I put them on. I will take $95 plus shipping for both. The hotwire kit is the G75 that fits 1984,1985 and some 1986 models. I might break them up if I can get them both sold for the $95. Thanks. Jon
E-mail adunlap@cswnet.com
phone 479-858-6368

Damn! I just bought a 340 and hotwire kit from Racetronix yesterday...

I knew I should have put this on yesterday morning. If someone else out there is going to order this kit This one is just brand new. Almost half price. I need to put the money toward some new Torq Thrust wheels for my 68 Corvette. Thanks, Jon

What will you give for the fuel pump? Is anyone out there interested in the hot wire kit and if so what will you give? I don't care to break them up but I need to get $ 95 total. If not they can just set in my closet some more.
Thanks, Jon

What will you give for the fuel pump? Is anyone out there interested in the hot wire kit and if so what will you give? I don't care to break them up but I need to get $ 95 total. If not they can just set in my closet some more.
Thanks, Jon

Sending you a PM.

Walbro 340 fuel pump is sold to me pending paypal payment later today. Thanks Jon!:smile:

Interested in Hotwire kit

I've got an '86 T-Type. How can I tell if this kit will work on mine? What do you need to reach your $95.00?

Jon,

Package arrived yesterday. Very professional and stand up seller here guys. Thanks again!

Jon, I have an 1986 GN that is all stock and I could use a hot wire kit. How will I know if it will work in my car. Is there a difference from the color of the original harness? It seems to me that I have read that you need to check the harness at the rear on your car to see. How much for the kit? Where do you live?
Thanks, Barry