For Sale: 72#ers, Draglites w/ slicks, Max Effort-R, ECM, Casper's injector harness

GN SBS

I'm trying to clean out the basement and get some funds back into the racing budget and have lots of good stuff for sale:

• 72 lbs/hr injectors, < 3,000 miles, flow balanced, $275
    [*]blank
  • 16 postion MaxEffort-R (MAFless) for 72's, with WBO2 correction feature, $200
    [*]blank
  • ECM, modified by Bob Bailey for low impedance injectors and a MAP input (needed for ME-R), $400
    [*]blank
  • PLX SM-AFR WBO2 controller (takes a Bosch WB02 sensor, not included, not the high budget ones) $100
    [*]blank
  • Two Weld Draglites, 15x8 with the standard 3.5" BS (fit is perfect for GNs) with 27" Hoosier Quicktime Pro slicks mounted on them. These LIGHT wheels are in beautiful shape and the slicks have well more than half of their tread remaining. These wheels are $340 from Summit new (without lugs, etc) and the pair of tires run about $350. I’ll sell the with mounting hardware for $500 + shipping or delivered within 25 miles of Philly.
    [*]blank
  • Casper’s fuel injector harness, 14 gauge for high impedance injectors. Only used for six months or so before switching to FAST setup. New $103, will sell for $75.

Thanks for looking!

Scott

I'll take the harness, caspers site states is for LOW imp. injectors. If in fact thats what it is i will take it

Rims

Hi,

would you seperate the rims from the tires?if so im interested.im in jersey.

thanks,Nick

I'll take the harness, caspers site states is for LOW imp. injectors. If in fact thats what it is i will take it

Typo on my part it is low imp. injectors-- the harness is SOLD.

And sorry Scott, but it's my practice that the first firm commitment gets the parts.

72 lbs/hr injectors, < 3,000 miles, flow balanced, $275

what brand are the injectors and who flowed them?.........thanks Bob

72 lbs/hr injectors, < 3,000 miles, flow balanced, $275

what brand are the injectors and who flowed them?.........thanks Bob

The injectors are Siemens and they were flowed by Racetronix. Worked great for me, but needed MUCH bigger for my E85 setup. :D