For Sale 1989 Trans AM GTA 5.7

Lt4-turbo

For sale 1989 Trans Am GTA 5.7 Very nice White with tan interior looks like a Turbo Trans Am. Car has had Over $7000 spent on it in the last three years. New paint, SLP headers, flowmaster exhaust, Centerline wheels, performance chip, new carpet,new radiator, new alt.,tinted windows, shift kit, heads ported. Car is very nice and runs and shifts great. I have the original MSRP sticker that shows it is a real GTA car listed for $21,700. I will sell it for $4,650.
I can send pictures if interested. located in Northwest Arkansas.

Just my 2cents but if you posted some pics you would have probably sold this car by now cause it sounds really nice and at an affordable price.

Yes, I think so too but I can't remember how to post pictures.
This car is super super nice.

TransAmGTA076.jpg

TransAmGTA077.jpg

TransAmGTA078.jpg

Car is still for sale. I have not gotten any money yet. I am firm on the $4,650.
This is a bargin for someone.

TransAmGTA086.jpg

TransAmGTA087.jpg

TransAmGTA088.jpg

Odometer was set back to 0 when resteration was started. At that time it had about 99,000. Now the odometer shows a little over 27,000. Car runs and shifts out great with no leaks of any kind. Car has SLP headers, flowmaster exhaust, performance chip transmission has been rebuilt with shift kit. Heads have had some work. New radiator,alt. Needs a little finishg on the interior. Previous owner had the car for 12 years. He planned on keeping the car forever and was doing it right.

At that price this car is a steal. If someone doesn't think so you need to get your head checked. I had waaay more into my z28.

No I don't have the original wheels. The previous owner sold them and bought the current wheels because he couldn't rotate the tires and wanted to be able to. I wish I had the originals but The Centerline wheels on the car are nice and cost $220 each.

I recently looked at one of these for 4500. The car was not even as close to nice as this. Dings, dents, bad interior, and the spoiler was peeling! This car is a steal!