Fontana Private Track Rental

Hope you can make, I do however know you can be very busy at times. I won't be at work, I took some leave until 14 Feb. Text or call if you like. I'll be in the local area for the most part.

Hope you can make, I do however know you can be very busy at times. I won't be at work, I took some leave until 14 Feb. Text or call if you like. I'll be in the local area for the most part.

Coo, enjoy your leave. It just gets busy with all these meetings and stuff that sometimes its hard to do your job and support the Marines.... but I try. Hopefully we can make it! And now that we just got the wife a 2011 Armada, she is not scared to mod the S65. But I wanna do some stock 1/4 mile passes before we tune the engine and trans ecu.

Well Mary will be driving the Benz and Ill be in the GN. So if we bring both cars we will most likely be running each other heads up! :D And dont get too excited, the Benz weighs about twice as much as your guys GN and its all stock so you guys should win anyways...... now of course if your GN was all stock like the Benz, Im sure it would be a different story! ;):biggrin:

Shhhh don't worry its only a V6..:cool:

I would...if I could get the GN ready...but I'll still be kissing up to my wife for being in China on Valentiens day...

You do know we is gonna lock horns right... you may have an edge with your transbrake and my awesome ability to not build boost at the line. Hey you gonna drive or trailer the Buick up there?

Hell yea it's on!:D.... should be close. I can't hook for crap either even with the transbrake.

I'll be driving the car up there. Oh yeah I'm gonna need my helmet and jacket back...if you want just bring it up there, I'll remind you though ahead of time.

Rodney,

I just read your car domain and you have the exact same suspension set up that I do. Each car is slightly different, but I run -4 degrees of pinion angle and between 17-20 psi in the right airbag and I routinely run in the low 1.50s 60 ft times. I have also had several in the high 1.40s, even off the foot brake. Good luck at the track rental day. I am looking forward to see how everybody does.

just spoke with

Donnie.......
he may try to attend, (HOPE SO! )

it'd be nice to have a couple 8 sec buicks! ( get the hint Jeff?):biggrin:

Rodney,

I just read your car domain and you have the exact same suspension set up that I do. Each car is slightly different, but I run -4 degrees of pinion angle and between 17-20 psi in the right airbag and I routinely run in the low 1.50s 60 ft times. I have also had several in the high 1.40s, even off the foot brake. Good luck at the track rental day. I am looking forward to see how everybody does.

Thank you for your input....the best 60' time I've ran is 1.67 on MT drag radials. But that was at Qualcomm stadium where the track surface isn't always great. I'd be so happy if I can get 60' times like yours!

But, I will admit I haven't spent much time tuning the rear suspension as I have on working on increasing MPH. I've since upgraded to adj rear upper control arms as the stock ones had worn bushings so I hope that will help a bit.

I can't wait, good or bad it should be a good time at the track.

I guess we aint going after all. Tried to sign up and they said the list is all full! :mad:

I guess we aint going after all. Tried to sign up and they said the list is all full! :mad:

Victor, you sure? You name is on the drivers list, at least for racing the GN. I didn't see anything for the Benz though. You should be Gtg...

As of today, the list shows 42 cars on it. 5 of them are Turbo Buicks. If your not on the list, you might want to get on it soon. It seems to be filling up fast.

Mike Barnard