Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Run And I'm Heading For Home

If.........I get the 1 run, and it is a good one (10.99999 or better), i'm driving out of the shutdown lane out of the pits onto the highway and going straight home. I'm leaving all my SH** right in the pit lanes and going home on my slicks.....lol :D

See you Sunday at 7:00 a.m.

Later

Ray

Hey Brent, This runs For You

I know you won't be there with the black bitch, but you will be there in spirit

I kept a small piece of your broke ass car to carry in my pocket so when I race Harold on Sunday, it will be like you beating him by Proxy...lol

Harold came by this afternoon to show me his latest addition

The 66 turbo looks real nice and it pulled real strong when we went out for a test ride

As much as we joke and insult each other, his car is pretty damn fast

(SH**, now all I need is Harold to start whipping my ass.........if that happens I'm selling the GN and getting a damn Prius......then Mark & I can start Hybrid racing...:D )

Wish me luck

I picked up my C16, I have the boost set at 25, I bumped the timing up a bit, and since I will only get 1 run, I had better make it a good one (10.99999 or bust)

Later, way fast dude who is motion challenged at the moment :D

Good luck with the future killer setup

Ray

Thanks Ray! Your the best! I have some video footage of my first run on the other post. I wouldn't worry about wiked he's all show and no go. ;)

Thanks Ray! Your the best! I have some video footage of my first run on the other post. I wouldn't worry about wiked he's all show and no go. ;)

Ohhh trust me it will go, but not like yours through the bottom of the oil pan, I am way smarter than you and I use common sense to know the limits of a stock block ookay BOOST BOY., LOL Plus I'm not a certified NUT CASE like you are ;). hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

wiked

Hey Brent, This runs For You

I know you won't be there with the black bitch, but you will be there in spirit

I kept a small piece of your broke ass car to carry in my pocket so when I race Harold on Sunday, it will be like you beating him by Proxy...lol

This brings tears to my eyes LOL.

Harold came by this afternoon to show me his latest addition

The 66 turbo looks real nice and it pulled real strong when we went out for a test ride

As much as we joke and insult each other, his car is pretty damn fast

;)

(SH**, now all I need is Harold to start whipping my ass.........if that happens I'm selling the GN and getting a damn Prius......then Mark & I can start Hybrid racing...:D )

Wont happen anytime soon ray, remember my car is for looks and nothing more. :)

Wish me luck

U dont need luck your car will run great guaranteed.

Ray

wiked

dinner tonight..

So the wife and i went out eating and while waiting for the food i came up with a drawing.. Wiked check out your time on the board :eek: .

drawing.jpg

drawing3.jpg

drawing2.jpg

:D :D :D :D

So the wife and i went out eating and while waiting for the food i came up with a drawing.. Wiked check out your time on the board :eek: .

drawing.jpg

drawing3.jpg

drawing2.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Thats some funny SH** nordy WOW you guys are obsessed with my car HAHAHAHAHAHA. I would only assume by the looks of the left lane and the times thats your car next to me right?

wiked ;)

hey whats guys not too good with computers but i was surpised to see today that my whats up last night when throgh love this site iv been reading every night for 3 months i live in mission viejo and just lous black t type love the car cant wait to see what it will run tomorow at fontana hoping to run 13.5
my brother jorge will bring his monte carlo with GN drive train his hoping to get
up eary

hey whats guys not too good with computers but i was surpised to see today that my whats up last night when throgh love this site iv been reading every night for 3 months i live in mission viejo and just lous black t type love the car cant wait to see what it will run tomorow at fontana hoping to run 13.5
my brother jorge will bring his monte carlo with GN drive train his hoping to get
up eary

check your spelling dude :)

Harold thanx i will try my best and i will check my spelling twice ,but i have to say i am not a good speller sorry i hope u guys dont mind also Harold thanx for the info on the phone last night and today

word of caution

was out to fontana this am,
1st....... its COLD!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd ..... track is slick, saw 2 cars spin out, one a dodge SRT ( 4cyl turbo)
other a GTO , so be aware.
with track conditions, and head wind, NO 11'S for the Mouth........

see ya out there tomorrow!

was out to fontana this am,
1st....... its COLD!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd ..... track is slick, saw 2 cars spin out, one a dodge SRT ( 4cyl turbo)
other a GTO , so be aware.
with track conditions, and head wind, NO 11'S for the Mouth........

see ya out there tomorrow!

FYI if there is a head wind or track conditions suck I will not be running I am not that fanatic like some peeps on here., sorry to dissapoint you. ;)

wiked

Harold thanx i will try my best and i will check my spelling twice ,but i have to say i am not a good speller sorry i hope u guys dont mind also Harold thanx for the info on the phone last night and today

I am just messing with you dude, dont worry about your spelling welcome to the board and see you there tomorrow in the AM.

--------------------------
We would rather you post and spell bad than not post. Tell Kevin those are typos. I can't spell either. Welcome to TB.com Southwestern Section. Tell your brother "hello" for me. Good luck at Fontana, it's going to be too cold for me. Hope to see you guys at Brent's Dyno day. Check for the thread in the southwestern section.

so what time is everyone showing up at the track?

8am ish if your just a spectator like myself? Doesn't racing strart at 9am? Thanks.

FYI if there is a head wind or track conditions suck I will not be running I am not that fanatic like some peeps on here., sorry to dissapoint you. ;)

wiked

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING HIM RACE, IF HE RACED JUST AS GOOD AS HIS TRASH TALKING HED BE UNSTOPABLE:biggrin:

so what time is everyone showing up at the track?

8am ish if your just a spectator like myself? Doesn't racing strart at 9am? Thanks.

yep Mark 9am racing..

just put on my slicks, filled the tank with C16, and hooked up my trailer :D i'm ready :cool:

see everyone there in the AM...

Status
Not open for further replies.