Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Lou I see you finally convinced the loose Nut behind the wheel to buy that used V8 motor you took out Bob's car uh LOL, once again Lou you never cease to amaze me, and once again I will remind you that my car is not a race car and neither am I a racer trying to break the sound barrier like many people on this board, you said it once and let me remind you again MY CAR is a conversational piece and a walking advertisement or a catalog of sort for many companies out there, too bad your name will never see its way to my fender or my signature. ;) good luck and good bless your business.. :) btw that guy who called you is the last guy I will send to you, he said you need some help.. LOL

wiked
BLOW ME!

Im afraid that job may already be taken by Brent but then again he hasnt been doing much of it since he has been doing his own work on his car, I am very proud of the boy... :) Almost brings tears to my eyes.. sniff sniff.

Notice how the sig already changed....:confused: Someone must have alot of confidence in the mechanic:p Video check - 13sec x 3 runs max= 39sec... + 3 crappy burnouts = RICE footage:p

-hope there aren't any STI's in attendance:D

Remember the New Helmet Rule

Harold,

Now that the GN community has graciously covered you :)D) for the Race Gas, Slicks, Lug Nuts, and Video Documentation of your upcoming 11 second runs at Fontana......don't forget that Snell 95 or older helmets are not legal anymore (as of Jan 1, 2007). I'd hate to see your day end early just because Tech nabs you for an outdated sticker. I have 4 helmets in my garage that are Snell 95 rated so I will be out looking for a new helmet also........Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday at Irwindale and Saturday at Fontana

I put another 100 miles on the GN today (127 miles total since install) and it is still running great and is still leak free. I have some business appointments up in Santa Fe Springs & LA tomorrow so I plan to drive the GN so that I can put another 80 miles or so on it. Tuesday I will dissassemble the oil filter and see if it has collected anything yet, change the oil over to 10W40, pick up some C16, play with the FAST system and get it ready for Irwindale. After Irwindale I will retorque the heads and get it ready for Fontana.

Later,

Ray

Notice how the sig already changed....:confused: Someone must have alot of confidence in the mechanic:p Video check - 13sec x 3 runs max= 39sec... + 3 crappy burnouts = RICE footage:p

-hope there aren't any STI's in attendance:D

HAHAHAHAHA, Your a tool dude as usual, If you wanna see ricer footage, take a look in the mirror and at your own Videos, now that's more fitting. :D
I can also see you made it through kindergarten math academics, your adding is not to shabby for a TROLL. of course I'm confident I pick the parts and Lou put it together with a little supervision, so I know is done right ;), there are No Lose fuel lines or alternators clocked the wrong way if you know what I mean. :D
wiked

Harold,

Now that the GN community has graciously covered you :)D) for the Race Gas, Slicks, Lug Nuts, and Video Documentation of your upcoming 11 second runs at Fontana......don't forget that Snell 95 or older helmets are not legal anymore (as of Jan 1, 2007). I'd hate to see your day end early just because Tech nabs you for an outdated sticker. I have 4 helmets in my garage that are Snell 95 rated so I will be out looking for a new helmet also........Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday at Irwindale and Saturday at Fontana

I put another 100 miles on the GN today (127 miles total since install) and it is still running great and is still leak free. I have some business appointments up in Santa Fe Springs & LA tomorrow so I plan to drive the GN so that I can put another 80 miles or so on it. Tuesday I will dissassemble the oil filter and see if it has collected anything yet, change the oil over to 10W40, pick up some C16, play with the FAST system and get it ready for Irwindale. After Irwindale I will retorque the heads and get it ready for Fontana.

Later,

Ray

I think Nordy my helmet sponsor will have me covered for that too. :) No reason to go buy a new helmet just to make a couple of runs :cool:

oh how I love this site!

"don't you have one of those football helmets" quote

he does, but keeps it in the bedroom, ( if you know what I mean) :confused: :eek:

I'm thinking of building TSM car, can you guys loan me EVERYTHING !?????
you'll get it back , someday, no guarantee on what condition.LOL:D

didn't I hear some where (previous posts) that Kevin said "I have alot of money," ...................well, buy some safety items, quit mooching, and expecting everyone to step up for you,
or...... all you all doing this so we can watch someone fall flat on their face?? eat their words , so to speak??

15's capable...............

Didn't I hear some where (previous posts) that Kevin said "I have alot of money," ...................well, buy some safety items, quit mooching, and expecting everyone to step up for you,
or...... are you all doing this so we can watch someone fall flat on their face?? eat their words , so to speak??

LOL ;)

HAHAHAHAHA, Your a tool dude as usual, If you wanna see ricer footage, take a look in the mirror and at your own Videos, now that's more fitting. :D
I can also see you made it through kindergarten math academics, your adding is not to shabby for a TROLL. of course I'm confident I pick the parts and Lou put it together with a little supervision, so I know is done right ;), there are No Lose fuel lines or alternators clocked the wrong way if you know what I mean. :D
wiked
I remeber some of the parts you picked .Like the heads & manifold that you brought over that was the deal of the century. Your lucky to have gotten your money back & that I was there to save you. The heads & intake you now have aren't as good as what I offered you for less $$.The cam you chose is also wrong & not much better than stock. Also please stop sending me any of those quality customers that I have bailed out after you get through helping them. The last one you sent I lost my ass on & got shafted for $350.00. In other words anyone dumb enough to listen to you I don't need in my life. Someday I hope the owners of this web site get a clue on all the
membership that you ran off with your bulls##t. If they want to increase their members & do their vendors right you need to get axed. I propose that we all protest your presence & suggest just that. I'm tired of your bashing & innuendos about my work & reputation. Especially after repeadly bailing you out of your stupidity. Its guys like you that spoil it for everyone.I'm getting to the point where I'm getting sick of jackass's like your self. I don't need the money that bad.

I remeber some of the parts you picked .Like the heads & manifold that you brought over that was the deal of the century. Your lucky to have gotten your money back & that I was there to save you. The heads & intake you now have aren't as good as what I offered you for less $$.The cam you chose is also wrong & not much better than stock. Also please stop sending me any of those quality customers that I have bailed out after you get through helping them. The last one you sent I lost my ass on & got shafted for $350.00. In other words anyone dumb enough to listen to you I don't need in my life. Someday I hope the owners of this web site get a clue on all the
membership that you ran off with your bulls##t. If they want to increase their members & do their vendors right you need to get axed. I propose that we all protest your presence & suggest just that. I'm tired of your bashing & innuendos about my work & reputation. Especially after repeadly bailing you out of your stupidity. Its guys like you that spoil it for everyone.I'm getting to the point where I'm getting sick of jackass's like your self. I don't need the money that bad.

So I guess the guys who are running high tens with the wrong cam I picked also made a mistake uh;) , and NO thanks to your famous head builders that you use (BPE heads) Who may I say did a Sh**ty job at that and who in the long run ended up costing me almost $1,100.00 for a crappy port job etc etc I choose the cam on people experience with it and I also wanted it to stay as smooth and as close to stock as possible nothing wrong with my choice trust me :)., truth is your full of Sh*t and always will be your a jackazz and when someone tries something different or new all you do is bash them and put them down, just admit that you didn't like myself and Nordy helping Ray put his car together because according to you (we are stealing business from you) that is what started it all, you don't understand that your getting old grouchy and ugly at that we pay you top dollar to work on our cars last thing we need is the Sh*tty fuc*ed up attitude that comes along with it, if my car breaks you will be the last person who will ever touch it again, I rather spend $300.00 dollars to ship the motor back east and have it done right by ethier RJC or Anderson performance than to ever deal with your I'm on the Rag attitude everyday.

Please get new meds I think you developed tolerance to the lastest batch.

wiked

"don't you have one of those football helmets" quote

he does, but keeps it in the bedroom, ( if you know what I mean) :confused: :eek:

I'm thinking of building TSM car, can you guys loan me EVERYTHING !?????
you'll get it back , someday, no guarantee on what condition.LOL:D

didn't I hear some where (previous posts) that Kevin said "I have alot of money," ...................well, buy some safety items, quit mooching, and expecting everyone to step up for you,
or...... all you all doing this so we can watch someone fall flat on their face?? eat their words , so to speak??

I do have the money just dont like to spend it like an idiot and thats why I have it. ;) and the only one i have ever seen falling flat on his face and killing all the mosquitos at fontana everytime was you and your Blue Turbo T.

Status
Not open for further replies.