Fontana 6/17

Jeff Rand

Looks like we have another group of turbo's going out for a private track rental.
Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff Rand
Looks like we have another group of turbo's going out for a private track rental.
Jeff

looks like I'll be watching again!

These events are fun to watch, way better than the street legals.

I've been a turbo buick fan FOREVER!(i'm only 25) but a new job has finally enabled me to be in the market for one. I don't have one right now but i will within the next 100 or so days. But any way i will most definately be there on the 17th to enjoy the festivities- is it open to the public ???

Originally posted by Wells
http://www.alternativemotoring.com/

You must be invited from someone on the list.
You do know someone on the list, right.

What Gary is trying to say is. It doesnt matter, they just want to keep the general rift raft out.

If anyone says anything when you enter, just say a name on the list and that you were invited by them.

But, no one will say anything anyways.

Originally posted by Ssvalleyboy
So would it be o.k. to say Gary Wells or Jeff Rand?

Its no big deal. they are not going to question you. just drive in.

But yes just say Jeff Rand. (if its ok with him ;) )

Another meaningless get together

I'll be there too along with Jason Hall and Morgan Hayden. Feel free to tell them you're with us. Then again they might not let you in. ;)

Neal

Re: Another meaningless get together

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
I'll be there too along with Jason Hall and Morgan Hayden. Feel free to tell them you're with us. Then again they might not let you in. ;)

Neal

This friday!

Morgan are you going? Your names not on the list!!

Neal did you fix your headgasket?

I'll see everyone there
Phil

Phil,

I'm going to make my best attempt to have my car there on Friday. It turns out it wasn't a bad headgasket like I originally suspected. I had 2 bent exhaust valves (long story). The engine went back in the car this morning I hope to have it running tomorrow. I don't know if Morgan is coming based on what you said. He's supposed to call me tonight. I'll let you know what he says.

Neal

Hey Neal

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
Phil,

I'm going to make my best attempt to have my car there on Friday. It turns out it wasn't a bad headgasket like I originally suspected. I had 2 bent exhaust valves (long story). The engine went back in the car this morning I hope to have it running tomorrow. I don't know if Morgan is coming based on what you said. He's supposed to call me tonight. I'll let you know what he says.

Neal

I still plan on going, I took 5 day's leave from work this week. Also, got my car back running this morning and drove it for a while and all is well. Now I just have to let it set overnight before re-torquing the heads. Also, if your not able to race for any reason, I'll buy your spot from you...let me know. We can also car pool up there....

Ray

Last minute update

Phil,

Morgan is IN and I'm OUT unfortunately. I have been really busy at work and haven't found the time to get everything buttoned up. I don't know if I'll be there for moral support. Actually, maybe that's immoral support. ;) I do have Friday off so if the wife want's to make the drive with me I'll see ya there. If not have fun without me!!

Neal

...and while I am IN, I still need to break away from work earlier than normal and it's been tough as I've holding down the work fort alone for the past week. Also, I will be Buick-less as I did a "whoa, most excellent!" job of breaking the windshield on Wednesday night (another long story) to the point where I'd be pulled over if a cop saw me. :mad:

FWIW & IMHO:
Gates ofically open at 2:00 PM, but if they have anything else going on, then there will be someone on the front gate and they will let you in the front gate at anytime probably. I got there last time at about 12:30 or so, and they let me in. However, about all that you can do is hang aroung the pits with no one there. I will probably be there about 12:30 again or maybe 1:00 PM.

Great seeing everyone, hope u guys made it all home with out breakage.

The GN's owned the track once again...Jeff that run aginst the camero was awsome!