FNG (newbie) in Central TX

TWS

Infiltrator
Cut and paste from Member Introductions:

Hey guys, I'm a long time 4th gen Camaro nutcase. Bought my '94 Z28 in '95 and have been modifying and racing it ever since. I have also managed to somehow accumulate a few other LS1 powered F-boats and am now known on local boards as a Camaroholic.

Well... nostalgia has a way of making us yearn for irrational things... and I have memories of when the intercooled GN's first hit the streets. They were the baddest ride box stock off the showroom floor back then and with a few tweaks they got significantly faster. I remember guys pulling into local cars meets in brand new shiny GN's and every head swiveled. Some of the local loud mouths abruptly stopped bragging about their cars as the sinister black GN glided past.

If you haven't guessed already, I've joined this board because I am trying to educate myself... with the possible ultimate goal of joining your elite turbo Buick ranks.

I'll probably lurk around as I have far much more to learn than I have knowledge to share about your cars. Luckily I have a couple local buddies who are turbo Buick savvy and they have been helping me learn... and helping me to shop.

Welcome to the dark side! You indicate that you are located in the central Texas area. There is a great goup of Buick guys in Austin and San Antonio I am sure would welcome you as well. :cool:

Welcome! I'm sure everyone here feels the same way :cool:

Once you go black you never go back! :eek:

Tolja!!! Lol

Been waiting for you to post here. Just remember you've entered the dark side of the moon.

welcome, how often you go to SAR ?

I hope to begin going pretty often (2-3x/month) again. I have had a real bad run of luck with my primary track car ('94 Z28) and it has been down far more than it has been up for the past 2.5 years. :(

Just installed a new motor from a great builder and we are trying to line up some dyno time to get the PCM tuned. Once that happens, I will be looking to do a lot of racing.

21751168023.jpg