flynbye Any one get a hold of them lately???

dbranco

I have left 5 messages now! I also ordered a rear brake bracket, paid on paypal and have not heard anyhting back about shipping etc! What is their problem?? Cant call people back!!

Now I am worried I paid for the bracket and it will never get shipped or take months to arrive??

A friend of mine it took him about 3 months to get his stuff. Finally called and wanted his money back and they shipped him his stuff. But do not quote me on this but I think that is right.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Good deal I was going to ask him about his parts but have not talked to him. Glad u got them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bump just ordered some parts from him last week never got a shopping wrote our a email or anything about how long did it take to get your parts? I ordered from ls1 brackets, front g body hubs and a rear brake line kit

Recently finalized getting my order from Ed. It took a pretty firmly worded email (ie. suggesting a PayPal enforced refund); I CC'd his wife on all official correspondence (not sure if it helped, but it made me feel better). If anyone needs his other email address PM me.

I purchased the LS1 Bracket on a Saturday and it shipped a few days later on a Wednesday.

I purchased the Hubs for the LS1 Rotors on Aug 4th and it's now the 14th...... I sent 3 emails to the EBMiller88 account and the FNBPer account. I called the number several times until his wife answered yesterday and said she'll have him call me........

I purchased the LS1 Bracket on a Saturday and it shipped a few days later on a Wednesday.

I purchased the Hubs for the LS1 Rotors on Aug 4th and it's now the 14th...... I sent 3 emails to the EBMiller88 account and the FNBPer account. I called the number several times until his wife answered yesterday and said she'll have him call me........
It will take a while but you will get your parts. It took me about 3 months to get my spindle/hub assemblies. I think Flynbye is a one man operation so unless he has the parts on hand it's going to take a while.

It will take a while but you will get your parts. It took me about 3 months to get my spindle/hub assemblies. I think Flynbye is a one man operation so unless he has the parts on hand it's going to take a while.

Thanks.
I received an email this morning from his wife saying that he is waiting for some stuff to come back from the plater and will ship early next week. I'm guessing it's the Zinc plater?

Thanks.
I received an email this morning from his wife saying that he is waiting for some stuff to come back from the plater and will ship early next week. I'm guessing it's the Zinc plater?
Most likely. I kind of knew what I was getting into when I ordered from him and still was a little worried going into the 3rd month. Kore3 is another option, but they didn't have the particular parts I was looking for. If it's any comfort, the LS1 spindle/hub assemblies I received are top notch. I can tell real effort went into making these.