RANDALL

Banned
Like new, about an hour total run time.

$70.00 - shipped to lower 48

Attachments

• DSCN9939.JPG
    DSCN9939.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
External balance flexplate C.A.T. SFI approved still for sale. Also for sale Trans-Dapt BOP to Chevy transmission adapter plate with plate to block fasteners, crankshaft bushing, converter spacers and ARP converter bolts. Separate or package.

flexplate - $70.00 shipped to lower 48
adapter - $70.00 shipped to lower 48
both - $125.00 shipped to lower 48

IMG_0160.JPG

Last edited:
Is this the correct flexplate to fit my forged 109 crank? I'm not familiar with C.A.T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C.A.T. is brand name. If you are using a stock turbo crank this will work. If using a forged aftermarket crank, depends on if it is internal or external balance or not (I'd guess most forged aftermarket being used today are internal). This flexplate is for use with an externally balanced rotating assembly, it has counterweights and is used with a counterweighted crank hub. Counterweights on both are used to achieve rotating assembly balance.

If you have an aftermarket crank there may be a way to visually tell if it's internal/external balance, I'm not sure. You may want to post the question.

C.A.T. is brand name. If you are using a stock turbo crank this will work. If using a forged aftermarket crank, depends on if it is internal or external balance or not (I'd guess most forged aftermarket being used today are internal). This flexplate is for use with an externally balanced rotating assembly, it has counterweights and is used with a counterweighted crank hub. Counterweights on both are used to achieve rotating assembly balance.

If you have an aftermarket crank there may be a way to visually tell if it's internal/external balance, I'm not sure. You may want to post the question.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to do more research. I'm not sure which crank I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk