Flashlight Drags

Justin87GN

Took the GN out to the Flashlight Drags this weekend. It is 1/8 mile heads up run what ya brung drag racing. The track is completely un-prepped and to start its basically a girl standing with a flashlight and as she flips it on you go. Did pretty well to say the least. Made it into the "Big Dogs" which is the fastest cars out there. I did my warm up burnout and the boost controller thought it was my run and reset itself, so first round + only 10 psi boost was an immediate loss. Still a good time though! All runs were done on pump gas with methanol on only 20 psi boost.

YouTube - Grand National vs C4 Corvette

YouTube - 1987 Grand National vs Lingenfelter Corvette

YouTube - Grand National VS 9 Second Mustang

YouTube - Boost Controller Goes Dead...Grand National vs Tubbed and Caged Nova

YouTube - Grand National VS Bike

YouTube - Grand National vs T-type

Make sure to check out my other video's too!

Hey Justin. That T-type at the end was me. I didn't get to talk to you but your car is sharp.

Hey Justin. That T-type at the end was me. I didn't get to talk to you but your car is sharp.

The guy with the El Camino with the GN swap was asking me if you were on this site and I wasn't sure! And they were trying to wrap it up pretty quick at the end there so I didn't get a chance to come over and say anything either. Good run though man, car looks clean and has lots of potential!

That looks fun. I like watchen 1/8 mile better then 1/4 anyway. Less abuse on car to. Ur car was definately one of the fastest cars there. Impressive.

Wow, they let you race with the windows down? Our track won't let you do that no matter what. Playday, grudgematch or real raceday. Windows up.