Flashlight Drag kills

WarWagon

Caustic Cacophony
My friends and I went racing at Flashlight Drags at Waynesburg, PA this last sunday (26th) we had a great time and got to see how many kills we could get. It's 1/8mi and has 100' of concrete for burnouts and the start and they spray traction compound from the start to 100' out. I was able to race 10 times with some decent competition while hot lapping most of the time, First started the killing with an mild modded '03 SVT Mustang Cobra then went directly to another Cobra Mustang but of the '93 variety right after that I got tested with AWD power in the form of a '06 Subaru WRX STI. Short break to cool then back into the killing: '04 Dodge Cummins twin turbo and a low 11 sec '87 GN that I raced 4 times(new owner learning to launch) and killed my friends '68 Camaro with a 377 SBC 4 speed.
Then my only losses for the whole day was grudge racing my friends highly modded 2.8Kenne-Bell '03 SVT Mustang Cobra, First time he had to play catch up and then he come around me at the end while running 3rd gear out. Second race I wanted to take him out so this is the only time all day I sprayed the 100 shot and it was a very close race, I pulled him all the way 'til he just manage to barely squeak by me at the end of the 1/8mi with my front bumper at his rear bumper. Good time all day and no troubles plus I drove the car 77 miles round trip to Waynesburg and back home.

A few video's: