Flashing service engine light

Angermgt

Has anyone ever had this issue? This is a new engine build. When under throttle, the engine misses slightly and when it does the service engine light flashes once in a while. It does not set any codes at all. I have a brand new icm and ignition coil, have checked all grounds, and the battery cables. I plan on checking some more items but didn't know if anyone has any additional ideas for when I do check it out again??

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever had this issue? This is a new engine build. When under throttle, the engine misses slightly and when it does the service engine light flashes once in a while. It does not set any codes at all. I have a brand new icm and ignition coil, have checked all grounds, and the battery cables. I plan on checking some more items but didn't know if anyone has any additional ideas for when I do check it out again??

Crank sensor is loose.

I will check that and I also have a new one to install if needed

Good luck. It may be just that easy.

Check the plug connector and wiring in that area too. Crank sensor is responsible for spark. So check along its entire path and then check the connection at the coil pack.

Crank sensor errors code is 12. So you wont see a code at all.
Because 12 is what is displayed every time the motor is not running. Why? Because there is no crank signal when the car isn't running......of course.

If you have a powerlogger check the connection. I had the engine light start flashing and eventually started cutting out and dying. Ended up being the powerlogger board worked it's way loose.