Fitting size for stock fuel filter?

SpeeednV6

What size and or type fittings needed to go from stock fuel filter to 3/8" i.d. fuel injection hose? Flare w/bib?

Just redid mine at the fuel filter and they were 16mm fittings. I used Dorman repair lines, they come in lengths of 6" up to 30". Hope that helps.

16mm flare? inverted flare? with an end that fits in a hose. I might put larger lines next year. Right now my f/p gauge bounces at 60 psi. and I want to eliminate my current fuel filter as a restriction.

its 16mm x 1.5 saginaw oring male at line and females at filter ends

if you ruined an end on the frame line parts store sell a pipe end repair that has the correct formed end that you can splice in

if plans are to run a larger feed line and use the feed line for a return just install the fuel filter backward so flow arrow is toward the tank

The metal line is shot. I am using a non-stock filter with 2 - 3/8" male ends slid into 3/8" fuel inj. hose. Both ends held by clamps. The stock fuel fuel filter has much larger openings.

The metal line is shot. I am using a non-stock filter with 2 - 3/8" male ends slid into 3/8" fuel inj. hose. Both ends held by clamps. The stock fuel fuel filter has much larger openings.

it might look that way looking into the old filter with saginaw female ends but the original lines with the saginaw flare end that go to the filter are barely 1/4" at the opening

You can get filters with one end saginaw and the other a hose barb.
Either end too so they're available no matter which side you twist into a pretzel.
The repair kits work great also, make sure you open up any swaged down parts or cut them off on some repair kits.