First trip to the track

malibuick231

Well I made my first trip to the track.Didnt get to make but 3 passes
1.77 60 ft
7.28@97

the second
1.73 60ft
7.13@101

we wont talk about the third one tried to leave a little harder and blew the tires off.I havent got the boost controler working right yet so these were at about 10 psi and pump gas.

Now that the weather is looking better you'll have plenty of time to make some more hits at the track. You need to hurry up and get the bugs worked out before Scott sales his car cause he's been talking trash. I'd drive to b'ham to see that race!!

You gonna be able to make the h'ville race 30,31 and 1?

Keep up the good work,
Todd

Yes its chilton county very nice track and very clean restrooms.I think when I go to a track it will be there.

I found that track by mistake one day. They did not have that building over the track when they first opened. I think it was to the side. I guess Lasssiter Mountain is still closed or changed hand again:mad: It could be a NICE track. Unfortunately they are building $250,000+ houses at the bottom of the hill across the tracks....Somebody needs to build a NICE track in the Birmingham Area. Barber built a nice WORLD CLASS road course in Leeds... Someone needs to build a WORLD CLASS Dragstrip in Birmingham ... maybe we can get the IHRA back... Steele is nice.. But sitting on a DAMN swamp:mad:

Be glad that you HAVE a track. They closed the only one down on Oahu a year ago!!!!:mad:

Looks good Malibuick !!

Thanks for all the complements its worth it after you've been building a car for the years.Cwmccray the track at Chilton County is a very nice track and worth the drive.