First time

captflash

Old and Bold
went to PBIS last Friday night and my best time was
13.62 @ 103. Pretty much a stock set up. TA 49, 009 injectors and running 15lbs. of boost. This was the first time I ever ran the 1/4.
60' 2.1 sec
330 5.7 sec
1/8 8.7 @80.2
1000' 11.4
1/4 13.6

since then I've installed a 3" TH downpipe, Razors Alky, Turbo Tweak alky chip and a streteched stock location intercooler. I'm going tonight to PBIS to check it out. Running 20lbs. of boost

went to PBIS last Friday night and my best time was
13.62 @ 103. Pretty much a stock set up. TA 49, 009 injectors and running 15lbs. of boost. This was the first time I ever ran the 1/4.
60' 2.1 sec
330 5.7 sec
1/8 8.7 @80.2
1000' 11.4
1/4 13.6

since then I've installed a 3" TH downpipe, Razors Alky, Turbo Tweak alky chip and a streteched stock location intercooler. I'm going tonight to PBIS to check it out. Running 20lbs. of boost

You should drop a second and pick up a 7-10mph.
Have fun and please let us know how you do!

I went to PBIR last night and made 4 runs. It was a stunning pickup in speed with the mods. My best time was
60' .... 1.9
330 .... 5.2
1/8 .... 7.9 @ 90.05
1/4 .... 12.2 @ 112.3

I was running 20lbs of boost and Dave Maharaj at J&J, who I bought the car from and who did all the work to it, says there is more to be gotten from the car but for now I'll leave it where it is. It's my daily driver, a bad a$$ daily driver at that!

Congrats

Hey Flash,

Congrats on the awesome passes. Imagine those passes were made on street tires, just as you drove off the street onto the track. With some sticky tires, you will surely surpass your goals for the car and be solidly in the 11's. Enjoy the car and get used to it. It can only get better now. Gotta love those Gold T-Types!

Regards,
Shev

Thanks

Thanks Shev. It was a blast and she ran great. Brother Dave and Pops did a great job and I'm having a lot of fun. Shev, you need to organize a "Buick Night" at the track and let's get as many of the Buick guys out for a night of fun! I bet a lot of the locals would jump on it. I was the only Turbo Buick at the track last night and it was tough to get an evenly matched run although if I hadn't been asleep at the light when I ran this Nissan GTR I may have had a chance. I cut a .8 light but he was slower and beat me by 2 lenghts at the end. Thanks again. Ross