First kill LOL

Hiwinds

Got the tta going finally. Got it all cleaned up getting ready to go to the Shepherd of the Ozarks car show next week and thought I would take it into town for supper. Got done pulled out onto the road and stopped at the first light. A couple of kids pulled up in a frz. They looked over and said in a very smart azz way cool car....not. Do they still say that? Anyway I tried to block them out when I hear one of the say "Bet it's slow like all those old pieces of crap" that kind of hit a nerve. You know the one that makes your eye twitch. He throws a rev at me and I look over and said as nice as I could "nice singer sowing machine" Light turned green and away we went. Stayed with him till about 30mph. Looked over waved and floored it. Hit second and left rubber for about 50-60 feet and left them in a cloud of tire smoke. Got to the next light and they wouldn't even pull up beside me. LOL. I know it's not a good kill but hey gotta start somewhere

It's always nice to wave.:D I used to beep and wave- they were usually surprised I was even next to them- but pulling away? Priceless...

Well done sir!!

Keep a sign in you car that says "I'm just a punk dick-head because I just lost a race to a late 80's V6". Then when you beat them to the next light get out and ask them if you could put it on there windshield while you take a picture.

Awesome kill, It's good to show the "kids" what a real car can do! Even better when you wave bye! 1 question, what is a frz? Anyway, good kill.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I believe it is a scion. It's a small 2 door. It's twin is a Subaru BRZ. I think they have around 210 hp

Lol, they "thought" they were going to outrun a TTA in a scion! I guess they don't know cars to well. Priceless. I would've loved to been in the car with them when you spun doing 30mph & left them. I wonder what was said. Or did they just look at each other like WTF? Awesome Sir!!!!

Nice to meet you hiwinds at shepard of the hills. Ran into another guy with a weber stroker from Arkansas and says he has lunch with James Kiddy every Friday,

So, what was it? Subaru BRZ or Scion FR S? I'm hoping he was in a FR S, because how embarrassed would you be going around telling people, "Yeah, I own a Scion."

Last edited:
So, what was it? Subaru BRZ or Scion FR S? I'm hoping he was in a FR S, because how embarrassed would you be going around telling people, "Yeah, I own a Scion."

It is a scion :oops::ROFLMAO:

Nice to meet you hiwinds at shepard of the hills. Ran into another guy with a weber stroker from Arkansas and says he has lunch with James Kiddy every Friday,
It was nice to meet you as well. Got to put a face with a name. LOL Your car looks great we will be back up there next year for sure. I'm going to go to the track in 2 or 3 weeks and see what she does. Just did the e85 switch over. And the car feel twice as strong now.

Lol, they "thought" they were going to outrun a TTA in a scion! I guess they don't know cars to well. Priceless. I would've loved to been in the car with them when you spun doing 30mph & left them. I wonder what was said. Or did they just look at each other like WTF? Awesome Sir!!!!

Hey!
Isn't it back to "School" time.:D
Some kids need schooling more than others, I guess.
Nice job, Professor.;)

Mike B.