First Kill Corvette

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
So my buddy from work has a 96 Corvette. And we got to talking about our cars. And I said jokingly if he wanted to run. He said you want to and agreed to bring our cars to work. I keep mine stored up by my parents 2 hours away. So we finally meet up today. I was pumped all day hoping he wouldn't back out. So we agree to me up at a gas station and talk about how we are gonna do it. We get on the highway and after a few minutes of waiting for traffic to clear. He gives the 3 honks real fast @ 50mph. Which caught me of gaurd cause of how fast he did the honks. So he jumps out to a half car lead and keeps it for about 150feet. And then the turbo kicks in and 3 car lengths separate us within seconds. And we pulled over and talked about the race. He was really humble not a sore loser at all. He said my turbo was menacing haha.....

ForumRunner_20120531_183949.png

So my buddy from work has a 96 Corvette. And we got to talking about our cars. And I said jokingly if he wanted to run. He said you want to and agreed to bring our cars to work. I keep mine stored up by my parents 2 hours away. So we finally meet up today. I was pumped all day hoping he wouldn't back out. So we agree to me up at a gas station and talk about how we are gonna do it. We get on the highway and after a few minutes of waiting for traffic to clear. He gives the 3 honks real fast @ 50mph. Which caught me of gaurd cause of how fast he did the honks. So he jumps out to a half car lead and keeps it for about 150feet. And then the turbo kicks in and 3 car lengths separate us within seconds. And we pulled over and talked about the race. He was really humble not a sore loser at all. He said my turbo was menacing haha.....

View attachment 162198
did you try the brake boosting?

highboostgn said:
Haha yea go from a dig and then hand him a for sale sign

I don't think he will race me again. And if he was a douche I would pull the for sale sign thing but hes a humble loser and not mention I have to work with him everyday.

highboostgn said:
yea save that sign for a ricer lol

No ricers yet.....I've been looking. My sister-in-law boyfriend Bret asked his buddy if he wanted to put his b18 motor against the "black car". He points to the Mazda next to mine and laughs. Ill kill that he says. No Bret says, the Buick. The ricer's face goes blank and he says NO!!!

No ricers yet.....I've been looking. My sister-in-law boyfriend Bret asked his buddy if he wanted to put his b18 motor against the "black car". He points to the Mazda next to mine and laughs. Ill kill that he says. No Bret says, the Buick. The ricer's face goes blank and he says NO!!!
ha typical...b18? yeah man killer 4 banger...Idk how a 3.8 turbo motor with a TA-60 could ever compare...I mean, you probably dont even have one of those fart cans that add 245whp

highboostgn said:
ha typical...b18? yeah man killer 4 banger...Idk how a 3.8 turbo motor with a TA-60 could ever compare...I mean, you probably dont even have one of those fart cans that add 245whp

Haha someone on here told me if you wanna start a race with a stubborn ricer who won't bite. Ask if their fart can adds 50 hp