Finish resto

watz

Buick team,

I am in the final stages (supposedly, you know how body guys are) of finishing my frame off. I need help finding wheels, I like the CCW classic's on Scott's car but I don't have 3k left to spend on wheels and tires.

Does anyone have anything close to the GNX look (black mesh centers, polished outer ring) that will fit on our cars?

I have the baer track 4's up front and the SS discs in the back. Eibach pro lowering springs and looking for a 17 or 18 (the old boyds would be perfect). Any insight? Needed ASAP, so any help is appreciated.

Might go to year one snowflakes but no one seems to have them in pics on our cars to see if it works or not.

Thanks to all!
Matt

10380706_657527424326803_7630436080810600763_o.jpg

hope this helps. I use 3/8" spacers all around.

Thanks, anyone have an Legend Series retro centerlines on a GN? black painted spokes or stock? I know IVR has a killer set on his WH1 but I'd like to see it in an ALL black ride

Buick team,

I am in the final stages (supposedly, you know how body guys are) of finishing my frame off. I need help finding wheels, I like the CCW classic's on Scott's car but I don't have 3k left to spend on wheels and tires.

Does anyone have anything close to the GNX look (black mesh centers, polished outer ring) that will fit on our cars?

I have the baer track 4's up front and the SS discs in the back. Eibach pro lowering springs and looking for a 17 or 18 (the old boyds would be perfect). Any insight? Needed ASAP, so any help is appreciated.

Might go to year one snowflakes but no one seems to have them in pics on our cars to see if it works or not.

Thanks to all!
Matt

I'm not sure if this is what your interested in, but I have a set of clean GNX style rims with Mickey Thompson ET street radials (mounted) for sale. Tires have 300 miles on them and the tires were never "torched." Let me know if your interested. I just got my body off my frame a couple of weeks ago and I haven't had time to post them for sale yet.

I'm not sure if this is what your interested in, but I have a set of clean GNX style rims with Mickey Thompson ET street radials (mounted) for sale. Tires have 300 miles on them and the tires were never "torched." Let me know if your interested. I just got my body off my frame a couple of weeks ago and I haven't had time to post them for sale yet.

Do you have any pics?