hey bruce or anyone else heres what i have:
just had my gage installed tonite heres what i have so far

built 2004r and all the goods and current psi results

reverse @ idle roll 80 psi

in drive position @ idde and cruz speed 60 psi

in drive 45mph cruz 2500 rpms 70psi

wot blast from drive @ 45mph 200 psi

is this ok?

i have a hunch theres room for improvement?

p.s the gage was not bled. is that a nesesity?

thanks,

duane RI

MONTE SS

Reverse is a tad low, but the rest sound ok.....add some tv and or stall in reverse and see what it is.

Bruce
WE4
www.ptsnctb.com

thanks bruce, hey i just found the paper work that came w/ the trans that has the pressure sheet. i was gonna use that as a guid and looked off by not much. my idle was 650-700. i havent run 1st and 2nd yet

sheet says:

IDLE @1000rpm T/V 1/2 throttle 1500rpm FULL T/V 1500 RPMS
P 80 190 190
R 120 170 200
N 80 190 190
OD 90 190 220
D 90 190 220
2 120 210 240
1 120 200 230

Test it just as we did. At the same rpm and throttle postion.. let me know...

Bruce
We4

long over due update

well since this last post (ive been extremely busy) still runnin good added 1 click twd the fire wall to make the shifts a little later and feels like stock shift point now which im more comfortable with. cruz speeds i'm gettin a tad over 70 psi reverse ive had mostly at 120 psi at idle sometimes below 100?? wot i get 250 psi (on the o/d shift while up that high shifting the needle dips under 200 then rises straight back up which i'm assuming is cavitation) and the shifts really put me in the seat. definitly can say good tranny (pasessed 7 cars in 1 shot barkin em in o/d in a short passing zone) . the low rpm thing has reduced some since the tv adjustment. i was thinking of going another click back to see what happens. i should get a temp gage 1st to make sure thats in check temp wise. whats a good range i should look for? (cooler is behind the driver side head lights w/ no fan)

p.s geerhead if you read this i'd like to get to gether w/ you this spring for a fluid/filter change and make sure everything is in check. (if possible) we'll be in touch either way.