Finally got it!

Ssvalleyboy

Hello everyone. Man i sure am happy to finally own a TR. Just bought it on Monday. Anyways White 87 T Chrome, this thing was very well taken care of. The old guy kept every single piece of paper work associated with this car. I got 3 manilla envelopes full of stuff. Including the original window sticker, original spark plug wires, and just a ton of other stuff. This car is great, (I know everyone probably says that when they get their first TR) I think i'm in love. Well I can't wait to socialize and hang out with you buick guys. I was very active in the Impala SS circle, and i'm much more motivated and interested in the buicks.

Congrats... White T's are bad ass, Have fun with her... I'm looking for a Gray T, to put some color in the garage :D ..

I was supposed to go to see that car on Monday. When I called Dave he said he was on his way to meet with you. Later he e-mailed me to say the car was sold. Congrats on your new purchase!!

Neal

Ssvalleyboy said:
Hello everyone. Man i sure am happy to finally own a TR. Just bought it on Monday. Anyways White 87 T Chrome, this thing was very well taken care of. The old guy kept every single piece of paper work associated with this car. I got 3 manilla envelopes full of stuff. Including the original window sticker, original spark plug wires, and just a ton of other stuff. This car is great, (I know everyone probably says that when they get their first TR) I think i'm in love. Well I can't wait to socialize and hang out with you buick guys. I was very active in the Impala SS circle, and i'm much more motivated and interested in the buicks.

:D Congrats on the new addition!! You'll L O V E her!! I L O V E mine!! I can't believe I've had her for over 10 years now!!!!! God, now I feel old. :eek:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. My license is suspended until February so this thing will be getting modded until then. I'll find a way to get some pics up soon though. "C-YA" ;)

Ssvalleyboy said:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. My license is suspended until February so this thing will be getting modded until then. I'll find a way to get some pics up soon though. "C-YA" ;)

aaaand why was it suspended? :confused:

Reply!

TurboMichelle said:
:D Congrats on the new addition!! You'll L O V E her!! I L O V E mine!! I can't believe I've had her for over 10 years now!!!!! God, now I feel old. :eek:
Dear Michelle ! I'm sure your still pretty good once you get past the old part LOL

My license is suspended because i had a really pretty 96 Impala with 370 naturally aspirated horses under the hood. Oh yeah, I almost forgot i couldn't keep my foot out of it either. Next thing you know DMV points pile up and your out of a license.

Ssvalleyboy said:
My license is suspended because i had a really pretty 96 Impala with 370 naturally aspirated horses under the hood. Oh yeah, I almost forgot i couldn't keep my foot out of it either.
You said 'had.' Does that mean i is gone?

Is this 87 the Turbo T Limited that was down here in Encinitas? If so, shoot me a PM or email...