Finally finished...

MRW487

IMG_0776.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG IMG_0670.JPG IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0776.JPG IMG_0670.JPG IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0676.JPG I bought this GN from a friend on July 3rd. It is a well serviced 110,000 mi example. Since purchase I have had several upgrades installed.....Vacuum brakes, SS braided front brake lines, TT street chip, O2 sensor, IAC valve, boost/water/oil pressure gauges, scanmaster 2, TCC switch/plug, bumper fillers,body braces, R 134a retrofit, serpentine belt/gaskets/hoses/vacuum lines, volt booster, 237 regulator, fuel pressure gauge, test pipe, Pypes cat back, RJC boost valve and PCV valve, headlights and trans cooler. It already had a new TA 49 turbo, new battery, excellent tires, tinted windows, new headliner with a CLEAN stock interior with no cracks, burns or rips. Just needed the Buick spring cleaning tune up. I repainted the exterior trim pieces, polished the wheels and applied about 10 coats of wax. The car had no rust issues, no missing pieces, no creaks or rattles to speak of. The concert II even sounds good still. Except for the front header panel being painted due to rock chips several years ago the rest of the paint is in original (3 footer) condition. I love cloudy days. Oil and fuel pressures are excellent, temps runs cool in combination driving conditions, cold A/C and the BLMs stay in the 126-131 range cruising down the highway. Also no cold start issues (thanks Eric). So far no smoke or leaks. This is the 3rd GN I have owned so I knew what needed to be done and where to get my parts. The TurboBuick.com forums helped A LOT too. Thanks guys.

Last edited: