finally black again

drd21968

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

!B5VmjZ!!2k~$(KGrHqYOKnUEy0FyLLskBMtNo-DN2!~~_12.jpg finally got my project gn painted.i traded off my gn in november.i picked this one up and i am fixing it up.next interior,then some mods.the interior is not bad just replacing front seats,door pannels,steering wheel:) what do you think:confused:

Im liking it, not a huge fan of the rims but I dont hate them:D Any more pics of the motor or interior

Im liking it, not a huge fan of the rims but I dont hate them:D Any more pics of the motor or interior

i really wanted stock rims,i got a great deal on these ,and like you i dont hate them.!B5Vm1Zw!mk~$(KGrHqIOKigEyVk!5E)gBMtNqBiPkg~~_12.jpg

!B5VmiUwCGk~$(KGrHqIOKkQEyMlmGwqjBMtNo5v9(!~~_12.jpg the motor and interior are next:biggrin:

Just thought about your first post. What are you doing with the interior pieces your replacing and when are you replacing them. Interested in them so just let me know:biggrin:

Now that's beautiful!!!:eek: Great looking paint job! And the interior, that's just so boss!! Congratulations on making all that hard work pay off (and your bank account pay off...and off, and off:rolleyes:)

Beautiful, man, just beautiful!!! WOW!!!!!!:wink: Just a beautiful Grand National....looks new again!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Now that's beautiful!!!:eek: Great looking paint job! And the interior, that's just so boss!! Congratulations on making all that hard work pay off (and your bank account pay off...and off, and off:rolleyes:)

Beautiful, man, just beautiful!!! WOW!!!!!!:wink: Just a beautiful Grand National....looks new again!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

thanks, its just a start.i have a long list of mods for this car this summer.it runs decent so a little interior work is next.i honestly do not know what turbo is on the car.how can i determine this.:confused:

You'll have to wait for one of the experts here on the board tell you that....it would help to have close-ups of the turbo and the number off of it, plus make...you'd get a fast answer from these guys with close-ups of it. I'm sure Nick Micale, Shane Grimsley, etc. would know.

Bruce '87 Grand National