Final Reminder of BPG Norwalk Test/Tune!!

VETKILR

Staff member
Hey Everyone,

One week from tomorrow is the BPG , Ohio Division, Test and Tune At Norwalk, on Thursday August 1st from 9am to 2pm. Cost per car is $35 and each additional spectator is $5 per person (applies to all ages, kids included!). Both lanes will be vht 300 feet out so we should have excellent traction. Paul Ferry will be there from HrPartsNstuff to show off some products and also place orders. Sorry guys no Hooters girls, i tried to get some other people but no one will do it for me! Please if you can bring an additional person who can take the et slips off the starting line ( the printer will be on the starting line)so we dont get all jumbled up there with ets. Car count looks good though it will all depend on who actually shows up! This is a building block for BPG, to show everyone this is a "FOR REAL CLUB" and not some joke!!! So come out, if anyone can bring a grill, propane obviously to cook with, and others can contribute with food and drinks, PLEASE EMAIL ME, by Sunday. If i dont recieve any emails concerning this then i will just email everyone to bring their own food and drinks! Hope to see as many as you as possible. In the event the weather looks threatening and you dont want to waste a drive out to Norwalk, call my cell phone at (251) 716-8969 and ill tell you what the deal is!! Ill be out there anyways as just making sure if it rains that if anyone comes out to let them know. As a forewarning if it rains, the test and tune is DONE, Norwalk does not use their drying equipment on test and tune days! Gamblers race will depend on how much money i take in through the gate. I would like to do 80% goes to the actual gamblers race and remaining 20% goes to pay for the track rental. Ill poll the racers the day of, and see what you want. 2 time trials than start racing?? Will most likely be run on 3 bulb style, not pro tree, but 3 separate ambers than go ( not like nhra which does pro tree!) Norwalk i dont think will let me run bracket style but i will email them and see!

Any questions email me back and see as many of you who can come on August 1st!

Take Care,

Tony