Fiberglass Hoods

Not exactly sure of the rate. I know that old worn struts that will not hold up a medal hood, work great. Or you can by Fiberglass hood struts.

Holly Hartline

Holly is absolutey correct on the used worn strut comment. That's what I use and they work perfectly. Why spend more money on the special fibreglass style struts.

George

Got someone to bring it back for to Birmingham. Thanks! Anyone got a set of worn out struts?

It's hard to tell from the pic but is the rear molding trim (back of hood , in front of windshield) molded into the new hood or will it accept the original trim?

Thinking of one for a white car and if it's molded in, it may be tough to pull of the painting.

It's hard to tell from the pic but is the rear molding trim (back of hood , in front of windshield) molded into the new hood or will it accept the original trim?

Thinking of one for a white car and if it's molded in, it may be tough to pull of the painting.

You should be able to just paint the whole thing white and rattle can the trim the correct satin black.

hood spring

holly can you tell us where to get the hood spring...thanks to billy found the hood shocks to order...now only lacking this...

thanks!!

I bought a hood last year and the quality is excellent. I had my car recently painted and the owner of the shop said it was one of the best fiberglass pieces he had seen. Cal recommends that you pin the hood if you go over 140 mph.
Jeff

On this hood spring, what about just cutting off part of the bottom coil and installing it like normal?

I can tell my hood is taking a beating from the stock coil.

Any left? I have to get with Len F. or Paul H. but I'm sure one of them would bring it back to Vegas for me.

Thanks Steve! Sorry I couldn't get it to you sooner :frown: I hope your first trip to BG was what you expected.

For all of you that Purchased a Fiberglass hood from us at Bowling Green, I wanted to say "THANK YOU" and we hope you are completely satisfied!

We are now in the process of making the mold for the Fiberglass Front Bumper!!! Making of the mold takes approximately 2 weeks, then we will start taking orders! We will keep you posted.
These bumpers will look stock appearing!
Prices and avaliability will be announced soon!

Thank you,
Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance