FelPro 1026s, TA Performance valve covers for sale

Black Power

I have a set of FelPro 1026s for sale that came off my GN1 headed 3.8. They have about 100 miles on them. Never got hot. I lost oil pressure and hurt a rod bearing. I never went past ~15psi on them in that 100 miles (6776 Precision). These are in good shape! $50 shipped.

I also have a set of TA Brick valve covers for sale. They are in really nice shape, the only thing I could find wrong with them is at the back of the passenger one, it rubs on the ac box and made some marks, but they are not visible at all when they are installed. $140 plus shipping.

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

If you want to pay with paypal, add the 3% or send it as a "gift" so paypal doesn't take the 3%. I have 100% feedback on here and 100% feedback on eBay, so buy with peace of mind that I'm not going to rip you off.

:biggrin::cool::eek::):tongue:

Also the valve covers will come with the bolts, breathers, and grommets. All you need are valve cover gaskets and a motor! :wink:

It looks like the valve covers are going to be heading to Massachusetts. The head gaskets are for aluminum heads, so if you are running iron heads buy something else :p

In line for valve covers if they aren't sold, 52060 zip code if not the case thanks!

Valve covers are sold and are probably almost to their new owner. Thanks for the interest. Head gaskets still available.