FEELER/I am swapping to Turbo LS motor.

PTSDarkness

Hey guys, I am getting ready to do a LS turbo swap and figured I would put a feeler out there to see if there is anyone that would like/NEED any of the parts or all of them. Kinda trying to help out other people ya know. Any how here is what has happened.

1984 Olds Cut Supreme, AlmostCOMPLETELY converted to a GN minus the body panels and bumpers and such. I bought it from someone who had done all the work except the alcohol kit was home made and it failed. Needless to say it happened on the FIRST pull on the Dyno a little while after I had bought it. The motor sounds fine at idle. Its when you apply fuel (give it gas) when I could here the knock. So I pulled the oil panand sure enough it will need new piston rod bearings before any body goes and plays with her again.

I can tell you that the motor IS all factory internals based on the head bolts still having the paint lines across the heads of the bolts and they haven't been touched. I could just order a rebuild kit from Summit Racing or some other place. but the way I see it. I want much more power with a OBD2 system. I am going to try to load the pics here and see who is interested in it. If no gets serious with it I will just keep it as a back up. either way Im not that worried ya know.
Stock 3.8L turbo Buick w/polish bigger plenum and throttle body
Bigger Exhaust down pipe
Precision TE44 Turbo
2004R built trans works GREAT (I dont recall what the name is but I know I looked it up a awhile ago and it is on the rarer side of things from the factory compared to other 200R4's)
Wiring harness for 1986 Buick Grand National and PCM with (3)chips from "TURBO TWEAK"
will be removing the A/C entirely
Will be removing the Heater entirely

As well as ANY and ALL unnecessary items that take up weight or room for the LS and her Turbo. ALL OF the ITEMs are also available locally where I live so it is first come first who has the CASH! The big items are pick only, unless you desperately need it and can make it worth my while to get my disabled butt to go somewhere else. Please feel free to ask any and all questions regarding this. I will do my absolute best to respond to you in a timely manner. and if @ people ask for the same thing one after the other here I WILL contact the first person that appears in the forum requested "SAID" item/s.

View attachment 201480 photo 2.JPGphoto 4.JPG photo 3.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 430
Where u located? What info u have on tranny build?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How much and what size is the throttle body. Thanks

How much for the AC compressor and lines shipped to 63366 ?

Bryan

Quote"
notacarlo said:
Charlie's asleep at the wheel again,

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app​
But, Chuck isn't!:D
I have the same "magical powers" that Charlie has...
The post was a friendly warning, in disguise.;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​
this is how it should be, not nazi like gestapo tactics.​
some get off on a little power, and are WAY overboard on there actions.​

But, Chuck isn't!:D
I have the same "magical powers" that Charlie has...
The post was a friendly warning, in disguise.;)

And very appreciated! My guess is this fellow is not a regular here.

first of all..... DAMN! I am Sorry everyone. I have never had this kind of a response to a post before and therefore did not check it until now. I haven't even read the PM's as of this second. After I write this I will check my email and PM's. I will update as I catch up with everyone. there are A LOT of messages and I am busy person, so please be patient if you have sent me a message (I WILL) respond to you just know that you are not the only one and I am working towards the "end of the list" as it were. Again. Thank You All for the quick and numerous responses.

I just finished reading all of the posts to my thread here. Not trying to justify anything. Just wanting you all to understand something here. I am a 100% disabled U. S. Marine retired who also works and is going to school F/T with a girl friend. I POSTED THIS MESSAGE WEDS! IF YOU NEED TO HAVE AN ANSWER WITHIN MINUTES I SUGGEST YOU OPEN THE CLASSIFIEDS IN YOUR LOCAL PAPER. I not, then please know that things sometimes take time and there is no need to become nasty hateful and start sending silly messages because its been more than 1/2 days. some of us in the world actually speak to and work with real humans on a regular basis and do not live on computers or T.V.s I apologize in advance if my telling you this has offended anyone, But you just going to have to get over it or move on to the next person who has things for sale. Either way "I WILL" do as I said and post the info and respond appropiately to everyone.

I didn't know you could get an engine rebuild kit for a TB from Summit!
Conrad

POOF!!! There goes the neighborhood.

I thought that if there were no prices it was free, just pay shipping and don't forget the 3% if you use paypal.

I am located in kansas city and I am working on a price list now for everyone. I would prefer to sell the parts together i.e. (motor) would be from the intake to the oil pan. we will see what happens i guess.

Is the rule to put prices in the parts section new, there's hundreds of adds without prices.

How much for the turbo and downpipe?

since I had posted this and as people ask about different parts I have been checking things. I found damage to the compressor wheel that I did not know existed prior to posting this or purchasing the vehicle. Heck the car ran fine until the home made alcohol kit the guy made stopped mid pull on the dyno. I will get pics up soon as possible. As far as the Down Pipe goes I am still trying to determine who made it in order to price it accordingly. but I will give you a price for the turbo...$500 If anyone on here knows which Down Pipe it is please feel free to let myself and the others know. I am sure they would appreciate it as well.