February 15 Meet- Charlotte Quaker Steak & Lube

looked like a good turn out lot of nice rides out there,i cruised thru the parking lot and stopped for a few minutes and looked at some the cars.had two people asked me if i wanted to come in and eat,thanks for the invite i had to get back i told my wife i was going to the store(just kidding)mooresville drag strip was running......

Nice turnout today! Here's a link to some pics Korey took. We had several Turbo Regals, a TTA, some SyTy's a Fiero and a Mera Fiero come out
Here's some pics taken today at our meet at Quaker Steak & Lube in concord, NC. We had several SyTy;s, some turbo Regals, A Fiero and a Mera Fiero there
Link to the album here Pictures by NCTyphoon - Photobucket

Wow, long time lurker, first time poster.

Wish I could have made the meet, looks like a great time. Unfortunately, my SPEC clutch had other plans for me.

Wow, long time lurker, first time poster.

Wish I could have made the meet, looks like a great time. Unfortunately, my SPEC clutch had other plans for me.

Yeah John, we're sorry you weren't able to make it out. I think your car would've caught a little bit of attention from under the hood, um.. trunk from the Buick crowd ;)

I'll be hoping to catch a bit of their attention at the track.. ;)

I should be able to make the next meet, driving my 89 buick everyday is really getting annoying now that the weather is picking up. It needs a turbo.. lol.

Good times:cool: --long day--but good times.
Cheryl ---thanks for organizing it:cool: :cool:

Geoff

I'll be hoping to catch a bit of their attention at the track.. ;)

I should be able to make the next meet, driving my 89 buick everyday is really getting annoying now that the weather is picking up. It needs a turbo.. lol.

John
check your pm's on pennocks

I enjoyed... Made the wife a little mad, but... :rolleyes:

And that beast I was driving... :D

K.