Feb 9 Cent. FL. Club meeting at New Smyrna

batmansbuick

Superhero
Saturday Feb 9th Monthly meeting will be at the New Smyrna Beach Canal St. cruise, big show in the streets of downtown NSB. 500+ musclecars, street rods, etc., a national reality show about cars is scheduled to be there to film. Anyway, come on out, take SR 44 east from I-95 and follow the signs to downtown New Smyrna Beach. Lots of shopping and dining, bring your family and friends.

Caravan from the Altamonte Springs Steak N Shake at 1pm (I-4 and Semoran Blvd.) Show starts from 2 - 8pm, come early for good parking.

Those who cannot attend are still encouraged to go to the regular meeting spot at Casselberry Commons shopping center 6pm, this cruise will still be happening with over 100 late model cars.

I'll be there, maybe with some friends with other types of cars. Hope nobody minds. I figured since it was all types of cars in New Smyrna it would be ok.
Who else is coming?

Me, Rocky, Don P., Ray, Dave S., a new individual from Altamonte and Im sure more that I haven't heard from.

Is this a car show, like we are part of it, or are we just going there to spectate?

Huge cruise-in of musclecars, street rods, classics, etc. they block off the entire downtown and cars park along the streets, down the side roads, parking lots etc. There's no entry fee or anything, just drive your car, park and enjoy the food, shopping and intracoastal waterway at the end of the street. Great event. Here's some pics....

Attachments

• canalst2.jpg
    canalst2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 64
  • canalst3.jpg
    canalst3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 89
  • canalst4.jpg
    canalst4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for making this a sticky. Yes, it went well, always a tremendous turnout for this cruise, probably 500+ cars. We had six in the caravan from Orlando and joined a few more once we got there.

Attachments

• buickI4.jpg
    buickI4.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 60
  • buicklineup.jpg
    buicklineup.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 48
  • buickrear.jpg
    buickrear.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 55
  • buickeric.jpg
    buickeric.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 60
  • cs12.jpg
    cs12.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 51
Wow..I am going to have to find some time to meet you guys, and definantly check out this particular cruise next year. I am a little north of most of your meets(saint augustine), but not to far considering all the clubs meets are on Sat. which is nice and good for participation!

Thanks for the pictures.

-Alex