Feb 17 Meet for Southeast GMTP6 Group - Raleigh

NCTyphoon

We're having our February monthly get together at Raleigh on Feb 17th at Pizzeria Uno,
Glenwood Avenue (Hwy 70) just outside of the airport exit. 8401 Brier Creek Parkway. Roughly 1 mile west of the RDU exit . Meet time 12:00 noon. Anyone wanting to come hang out with our diverse & interesting group is welcome :D

Myself and Kevin will be in Durham that same day putting our trucks on the 'ole dyno. How far away is this from Carolina Auto Masters??

K.

Oh damn, After trying to see who is down here I will be unable to make this as the family is coming down that weekend. I hope to make the next one. :cool:

Count me in.

Here is a link to their website and menu
UNOCHICAGOGRILL.COM

If you go down on the left side there is a Group Sales and Special Event link for discounted pricing for groups of 15 or more.
Three different level of food. I am checking into it to see what the pricng is for each level.
We don't have to do this I was just thinking it might be worth it.
I will post the pricing once I receive it from them.

Gary

Gary

Is there a way to set aside several parking places so that we can all get together?? Would you mind finding out?

According to Kevin they have a very large parking area and we should have no trouble parking the cars together.
Granted it probably won't be at the front door but together.

Still haven't heard back from them about pricing on their Group specials yet.

Gary

Got the pricing on the group specials.
They are a little high IMO.
Gold was $28, silver was $23 and bronze was $18
Couldn't get the menu pdf file to post here.
Probably will be better to just order off the menu.

Gary

Everything still on? I am planning on going if the cards fall right;)

U got to be there Shane... C'mon now:cool:

Sorry but not enough parking places for all of your rides...

I am gonna try to come. I am either going to pull my street car up there so I can drop it off at Jay's for a little:cool: :eek: :biggrin: Or either drive my new DD I just picked up, a 95 SS Impala:biggrin:

my name is Bryan Collins I just moved down from ny for school and i haven`t met anyone from around here with turbo buicks....hell, i haven`t met anyone up there with turbo buicks either. how long will you be at the pizza place for?