Fastest TTA's of (2016)

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Been a couple years since the original 2014 fstest TTA thread and now we are headed towards the spring of 2016. Lets hear about your goals or projects going on.

I went with aluminum heads and custom 3.5" DP along with TA race headers. Race seats are slowly getting installed. Should be another interesting year.

Been a couple years since the original 2014 fstest TTA thread and now we are headed towards the spring of 2016. Lets hear about your goals or projects going on.

I went with aluminum heads and custom 3.5" DP along with TA race headers. Race seats are slowly getting installed. Should be another interesting year.
Bring it to Byron for the wheel stand competition!

Definitely gonna get vids. and why would she complain these are so much fun to drive. Well.......up into second where it starts to get traction.

Excited to see how fast mine will be with the stroker! 9:2 compression. Approx 248ci, Carrillo forged rotating assembly. Racetronix dual pump(510), #80s, stock fuel lines,TT chip, LS1 maf and translator, PT6262 at 22-24psi, 214/214 hyd roller, DLS ported heads&intake, DLS custom valve train, Billet plenum w Accufab 70mm TB, Finish line performance built 200R4 w PTC 3200 9.5" lock up converter, and Alky kit w one nozzle. Running stock TTA intercooler. I think that's all of it...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 166
If the suspension and tune are right, mid - low 10's. heads will lift with more power tho. No getting around it.

Look like aluminum tubes welded in place of the original fill holes. Looks good!
Yes it does gonna have to try that! I'm tired of the oil leaking of the ones I have at an angle. Bought the ones from rjc but they are for the gn valve covers

That's exactly what he did. Dan at DLS fabricated those together. So the heads are known to lift even w ARP head studs installed? I don't plan on getting an crazier though anyways. Traction will be an issue that's for sure. Only thing I guess I'm concerned about is the stock TTA rear end. Don't plan on doing many launches,mainly rolling into the power until i get a bullet proof rear end.

Keep the mph under 128-129 in the 1/4 mile... Run high 10's or 11 flat in the quarter and leave it alone. Leave the timing at 19*...It will last a long long time.