Fastest TTA Thread (2014)

My k is notched for a girdle, but I don't have one. I'd assume the tube k might open some options for piping with a GN style head too. (I doubt I'd take that step. I think once you want to go much below 10.0 a buick v6 becomes a drastically less desired platform if you don't want to spend big)

My k is notched for a girdle, but I don't have one. I'd assume the tube k might open some options for piping with a GN style head too. (I doubt I'd take that step. I think once you want to go much below 10.0 a buick v6 becomes a drastically less desired platform if you don't want to spend big)
Yes, it opens up a lot of room for future use. I plan to go GN1 heads and fab up all my exhaust later on. Im gonna have fun reguardless. Dont care about values at all either. Have had 5 of these TTA's and 1 GN and a bunch of other street/strip cars and the only thing that makes me giggle is these little v6's.lol

Whats the point in this weather ? Mid to High 80's .. the cars run like shit compared to 50's ... summertime just drive and enjoy...

you wanna make a ET goal .. Fall is it

Meth injection helps negate the effects of heat and denses up the intake charge as well. It's a good item to have for this reason even when using race gas or E85 and you don't need to spray a lot when you're not doing it for octane but just charge density and temp.

We have
Whats the point in this weather ? Mid to High 80's .. the cars run like shit compared to 50's ... summertime just drive and enjoy...

you wanna make a ET goal .. Fall is it

I go from over 100 degrees at cruise to 53 degrees at WOT. Alky works plain and simple.

im still looking at 10's shit 3 yrs the motrs been build just not tuned ... it has a 70GTQ on it ! Been busy no time to take it to Cal .... if not .. nevermind lol . I have the motor to do 9's its just not a sg1 and I want an sg1 to run 10's

Tuning to 25-27psi on the 6768HPQ tomorrow at the track, so we'll see what I can do if I get a good 60ft.

im still looking at 10's shit 3 yrs the motrs been build just not tuned ... it has a 70GTQ on it ! Been busy no time to take it to Cal .... if not .. nevermind lol . I have the motor to do 9's its just not a sg1 and I want an sg1 to run 10's

I thought the SG1 blocks were just the over the counter replacement 109 engines? They shouldn't be any stronger than any other 109. Are you referring to a Stage I block?

That should be a 9 second pass with that set up Bo

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I could only run 22-23 psi boost. I didnt get to tune it to where I wanted.
Anyway heres a slip. Ran two 10.70's
20140704_203341[1].jpg

I'd say the PTC converter by Dusty worked. I was able to run a couple psi less and my MPH went up from the last outing on the vigilante. Like I said tho, I didn't get to tune that much today. Between drilling rim screws and burping the coolant system and all the other little things I was literally tuning it 10 minutes before I left to the track. I had to add fuel up top after the first run because fuel correction was adding a bunch, but the AFR was set at 11.1 and timing was 20,18.