fastest street car shootout/quick Buicks

72buickGS455

hey all u buick racers...
tonites fastest street car shootout blowed balls.
it was the lowziest street car shootout ive ever seen.
it was pitiful to watch tonites races...
it was just all imports and slow cars...
the only fast not so bad performing cars were
the '72 Nova ET.12+, '68 chevy wagon ET.13+, '68 Camaro ET11+, '81 camaro 10+ and the 4th gen camaro which was running 11s. and one of the faster imports i was impressed with was that toyota supra... i could care less for imports but that car put up the show... I heard u guys were all gonna come out to race your turbo buicks? what the heck happened? u guys would of put up the show racing out there tonite, but i only saw one or two of u buicks... i was hopin u guys would race tonite...
maybe sometime soon...

Originally posted by 72buickGS455
I heard u guys were all gonna come out to race your turbo buicks?

Where you heard this? Some of us had some bad experiences with the past FSC. Did do you know what was the classes on yesterdays race? Heard Paul took out High Tech? Well what really hurt the race was the weather and the car show at the water park.

well know offense turbov6, but this was one of the saddest FSC
races ive seen. well Chris and some of them buick guys were gonna be around possibly racing fro what he said, but he wasnt sure. so whens the next time u guys gonna kick ass and start racing? i hope to see u guys out sometime soon.

No offense taken. I don't know when's the next time we will be out is maybe Pro Import this comming Saturday April 4th.

Well this FSC I would say had an exception. Rain and car show at the Water Park. I wounder what's going to happen to next Sat? Wendy's Kapolei car cruise.