fastest stock turbo set up?

Two weeks ago my car went 12.009 @ 114 with the stock turbo/longblock. I think traction was the only reason it didn't go 11's yet.. A few months ago there was a TR in the back of GMhightech with stock turbo that said 11.97 or so.

Realistically, the fastest you can expect is high 11's. You'll need cool weather, a good 60ft, a good trans, and of course a good tune and all the little things.

About 22psi is all you need, higher than that the gains are diminishing. Alky seems to work very well to counteract the high air temps from the stock turbo. A good stock D5 or a restalled D5 converter is all you need and its hard to beat there efficiency with a stock turbo. A good 60ft is a must. At least a 1.6 60ft. And finally, try not to have a heavy car. A goal of 3700lbs or so with driver is easily attainable

I went 11.97 earlier this year on a stock turbo in my GN,
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/time-slip-combo-database/284204-11-97-stock-turbo.html

I also went 12.29 in my clone on a stock turbo recently. With cooler weather and a better 60ft it might be able to get into the 11s, but the TE44 is back on it now.