faster spooling turbo which one comp turbo ct-43 6765 or turbonetics 66-p-66-63?

66P

ok guys i have the turbonetics turbo right now it was a slow spooler until i changed my stall a little higher it was a vig number 6 pump now i just got my ptc converter have not put it in yet if it spools slow with this new converter im changing turbos this time ! the number 6 pump was to loose

im running the ptc 9.5 non locker on a tnetics 64 billet 68trim and it spools real fast.can't seeing you having an issue unless you have a completey stock motor.the tnetics .63 is a really quick spooling ex housing like the garrett .63.

ok guys i have the turbonetics turbo right now it was a slow spooler until i changed my stall a little higher it was a vig number 6 pump now i just got my ptc converter have not put it in yet if it spools slow with this new converter im changing turbos this time ! the number 6 pump was to loose

The T-6665 should spool well your converter. I'd check for leaks first. I am running the same turbo with tight 9/11. Spools very well no problems.

Both of the turbo's you mentioned come with the .63 Tnectics ex. housing. They will both spool well even on a stock motor with supporting mods. The CT-43 should spool a little faster than it has the billet compressor 67 wheel. The T66 wheel is cast and a little heavier.

I'd stick with the 6665. It's a great turbo!!!

Joe

Last year, car went 12.03 @ 119.xx at 22 psi at SU. Tires broke loose at 4psi launch. I dropped the timing a few degrees and blew the tires away again on my second pass.

We were rained out two weeks ago at Empire. I was looking forward.. Current tune is at 26# boost with less timing.

Joe

It may not be possible but can you better describe what slow is? I know my turbo goes from 6psi to 23psi in 0.8 seconds.