Fast Vs Accel DFI in Alpha N mode nos

585bird

Which is better .Accel DFI or Fast.Im talking about motor on nos NO TURBO STUFF.Running in Alpha N mode with 2 stages of dry NOS.I heard that there are gliches in the fast program with nos.I.e you ask the computor for 300 pounds of fuel and you get 345 one pass and then 280 the next pass.Is this problem only with certain FAST boxes?I heard that the Accel DFI doesnt have this problem. Craig Smith what do you think?

I've heard the same thing. Hope Craig chimes in and gives us the low down. Sounds like there is potential to go BOOM!!!! when using the giggle gas.

I was told on another board that the ecu was off but it was consistent. Craig are you out there??

Price...

585bird, Where did you get that price that you have listed on the other board? I thought I would address it here as to not stir up trouble on the other board. I was going to call him but not for that kind of money.

Prock told me that the only way he would fix it is if I had my nitrous system flowed also. Send your email address my way, I have some info. for you. Craig, please give us your input.