FAST Guys, help me out!

???

Looks to me as you have some serious air/fuel ratio swings....
Way off from commanded ratio....
Is the N2O in this picture??

Looks like the fuel can't keep up, the fuel injector opening time i usually see as 1 ms, your is 1.8ms, id change it to one. Your boost comes up awfully slow also, try and do a 3rd gear pull, is the boost turned down?Closed loop gain is a bit high for those injectors try 30. YOu might have a fuel; pressure fuel req issue somewhere

I'm going to make some changes - thanks for the replies and emails. I'll get it dialed in and post the new logs tonight. I was using a weldon 2005 with 83# injecters. Now I have the weldon 2025. The injecters were open so much longer before due to that. I was having trouble getting it fuel high in boost.

I am having a really hard time getting the car to idle in the 14.0 range. If I set the VE/Fuel to the desired area to match the target AF - the car dies. What other functions in the fast are adjusting fuel enrichment to idle - also what should I set my idle spark too? Is there anyway to give the car a crisper throttle response. It feels rough - as if it doesn't want to rev. Do you have any ideas what I should set the rail pressure to? Right now its around 40psi with 83# injectors.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

KC

Adding O2 correction to the data logs would be helpful in dialing in the VE table as well. From looking at the A/F ratio trace I would say that you are passing through a couple cells that are still pretty far off, but the O2 correction will tell you how much to adjust them.

Also, your AE fuel vs. MAP and TPS rate of chage tables need to be toned down, particularly the MAP one. It goes dead rich when you stab the gas, and the O2 sensor is probably chasing that for a second which contributes to the swing in a/f ratio that you see. Because these tables are adding a fixed pulsewidth number, larger injectors usually require smaller values to add here. These setting look more typical of what I see in a car with 36 pound injectors. I would cut the MAP one in half to start and work at it from there. Add as little as you can while still maintaining good throttle response and I believe this will help you out a lot.

Originally posted by norbs
Closed loop gain is a bit high for those injectors try 30.

noob question... what exactly does this do?

im running an 85lb. injectors on my Honda, mine is set to 20%, what would u suggest?

I have 02 correction enabled in my logging now. However it always reads zero. Is this a parameter that I need to turn on somewhere? I have the values set - but it does'nt show its attempting to do anything.

Originally posted by No Quarter
I have 02 correction enabled in my logging now. However it always reads zero. Is this a parameter that I need to turn on somewhere? I have the values set - but it does'nt show its attempting to do anything.

you have to go to closed loop parameters and click on the Closed Loop Enable box. after that, go to Closed Loop Correction Limits and set up your correction values.

Thats done and done - I still dont see any values though when the car is hooked up to the laptop and running w/ the dashboard open. Not only at idle but all throughout the revs.

could someone email me one of their gct files. So I could ge a look at what the AE tables SHOULD look like?