Fall of the Great MONTE CARLO

turbomontecarlo

im faster then you!
i crashed it.......no longer can i tell poeple its never been in a crash....no longer will i see it as the fine automobil that i once saw it as...no longer will i feel pride in keeping it in such good conditions......60,000 miles , and that number wont be seeing another one mile to add to its array of scrolling numbers.....but there is hope......it was the front...... fender.... hood..... grille... raditor... and raditor cross bar........it is possable....IT WILL BE REBUILT. GLOSSY TWO-TONE GREEN PAINT THAT IT ONCE CARRIED SO PROUDLY...EMBLUMS SHOWING ALL WOULD BE RACERS THAT "TURBO" MEANS BIZNESS......NO LONGER WILL RIDE IN NOTHING BUT PERFECT CONDITION!!!!! IT WILL BE THE GREATEST THING TO COME TOWARDS IT 3.8 TURBO BUICK ENGINE. IT WILL LIVE AGAIN!IT WILL LIVE AGAIN

IT'S OK BUDDY TAKE IT EASY! PUT DOWN THE WRENCH, THAT'S IT,
EASY EASY, EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK. I'M YOUR FRIEND IT'S OK.I'M HERE TO HELP YOU IT'S OK.

Anyway That really sux man well good luck getting it back together.

Oh sure Jim, rub it in. Just wipe away all that time I have spent in therapy. :D

On the up side, everytime I get set back a step I end up going forward 2-3 more steps. It just sux that that is what it has to take to get more done on the car.