Factory Shop Manuals

John Davidson

Hey people!

Sorry to start and post this thread here, but I am looking for factory shop manual(s) for 1987 Regals. Can anybody help me out? I checked with Helm, and eBay. Any other suggestions? Obviously, like most or all of us, I would like them in good, readable/usable condition.

And is there a better section to post a thread like this in??

Appreciate the look and help!

I've got one on Ebay right now but if you want to get it outside of there I'll cut you a deal on it.

Photo1446.jpgPhoto1447.jpg

I have a "1987 BUICK SERVICE MANUAL SUPPLEMENT" which are sections to be added to the 1987 Buick Service Manual. It consists of approximately 3" thick of loose perforated sheets in a large binder, all in great condition, not a single page missing. "pm" me if interested...

Claude.

I got mine from the dealer about 4 years ago. It took a month or two because it had to be printed in Detroit. It contains all 1987 Buick models and cost around $300. I'm in Canada so I'm sure you can get it in the good old USA. If fills eight 5 inch binders.

Sent from my A110

Looking for these.got them in a tr I bought.

Attachments

• 1386114517356.jpg
    1386114517356.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 154
I got mine from the dealer about 4 years ago. It took a month or two because it had to be printed in Detroit. It contains all 1987 Buick models and cost around $300. I'm in Canada so I'm sure you can get it in the good old USA. If fills eight 5 inch binders.

Sent from my A110

WOW!!! That's a lot of binders. And believe it or not, it is hard to find here from dealers, because I believe Helm will print them off when demand is there. I only found Earl's on eBay.

To the board member that made a CD copy, thanks! That was awesome! My wife will be appreciative that my kitchen table will not be taken up will shop manual(s). Lol

And thanks everybody for the support!

Wow Black! That was IN a car you bought?? Priceless!
It was one of them Im getting out of the tr scene.5yrs later he had another tr an no books. everthing has a price, look at the dust on them good info just don't use Them.

Hey Earl!

My brother found your manual before I read your reply here! I already bought it from you. Lol. Funny. Appreciate the look.

Damn. I wish you'd found this first. I could have fixed you up on the price since I had to pad it to cover Ebay and paypal fees.