Factory intake ported and polished + Hemco Plenum and Accufab TB

Nero328

Intake ported and polished to Felpro intake gasket. I haven't cleaned it up yet which I will before shipping. The sensors, vacuum lines and linkage will NOT stay on it. You are buying the intake, TB and Plenum ONLY. Nothing else that is still bolted to it will stay. I just took this off of my car because I bought a Champion intake and haven't had a chance to take everything off yet. $700 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 211
Sir,
Can you take/post a picture of the underside of the upper (Hemco)?
Thanks,
Bob

Sir,
Can you take/post a picture of the underside of the upper (Hemco)?
Thanks,
Bob
You want me to take it off of the intake and take a picture of the bottom correct? I can do that but it will be this evening when I get home.

Yes Sir,
Roger that if you could take a picture of the Hemco off the intake.
Thanks,
Bob

I'll take the throttle body if the price is right and you're considering selling the combo in separate pieces.

I'll take the throttle body if the price is right and you're considering selling the combo in separate pieces.
I am still trying to sell them as a package since it has only been up for one night but I will mark you as first for the TB if it goes that way. I already have one guy slated for the Plenum and now you for the TB so it may end up that way. PM me an offer on the TB and I may consider just splitting it up now. Thanks!

Pictures of the plenum as requested. I also took one inside the intake since I had the plenum off anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    989 KB · Views: 105
Sir,
Thanks for the pictures and I was hoping that the street version was different than the Hemco race version.
Bob

The TB has been SOLD and payment received, the plenum is spoken for as well and I expect to get confirmation of payment later this afternoon. THe only thing I have left is the Intake itself with NO other parts. What you are buying now is the intake with no upper plenum, no TB and no other parts bolted on it. To be clear this is for the INTAKE ONLY. $350 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Last edited:
damn, I would have taken everything.

The intake is still here if your interested. someone spent a lot of time behind a fending wheel with this thing and since the tunnels were raised it was a labor of love. I don't have the rest of it anymore but let me know if your interested in the intake!

With all the work done to it , how would it hold up to the untouched champion intake ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app