F/S: FMIC, Converter, Weldon Fuel Pump

Fab Shop

Posting for a friend that doesn' t have an account, Please direct all question to the following e-mail address or phone number.

Dan White

Dan@whiteracing.com
586-701-5399

Brand new never mounted Precision FMIC with 3" charge tubes - $650 shipped

Weldon 2015 fuel pump, Dyno time only - $500 shipped

Have a 8" Max Coan converter for Turbo 400 or power glide. Stalls 3200 @ 0 boost, aprrox 55-5700 with boost. Part # and ser# are TX4017A S/N20011025 - 500.00 Shipped

Attachments

• PrecisionFrontMount.jpg
    PrecisionFrontMount.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 288
  • CoanConvertor.jpg
    CoanConvertor.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 292
  • COAN8Race.jpg
    COAN8Race.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 285
  • Weldon8015.jpg
    Weldon8015.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 288
Good Catch

Good Eye guy's. I took the pic myself and didn't even see that. I will call the owner of the part and let him know. If he still has the tab he can weld it back, Excellant welder he is.

Thanks for bring to our attention.

Jake

Fmic

That's cool if he's able to weld it back on. I am still intrested though. Can we negotiate $600? :p

Is shipping to Canada covered for the pump?

Interested also in the FMIC, if the tab can be found and welded back on. I will take it for the asking price once I see a pic of the re-welded tab.

Pump and questions

I'm pretty sure the pump was purchased with in this year.

As for any shipping question and/or price question please contact the owner Dan White @ Dan@whiteracing.com

Again just posting these items for him as he doesn't have a account on here.

Thanks
Jake

That's a damn good deal on an intercooler.. even with the tab broken.. several ways to work around that one.

I can't remember how that bolts up exactly. I believe it bolts up in place of the x-braces.

Since it isn't visible, the best thing would be to weld on another piece of bracket (ideal obviously). Next choice that I would do is to drill a hole in the bracket piece that's left and bolt another bracket extention to it, then to the original mounting hole on the core support.

Good job on the buy.. I'd bought it if I didn't have a FM already.

Fmic

You can see I already changed my Sig to me already having it.:biggrin: There were so many different IC's to choose from but none of them at this price :cool: