F.S 1987 T-top GN in So. Cal

Hey, I did and I appreciate it. I wrote you a response, but then I had to take a work break and forgot about it!

Anyhow, like I said Feb is when a lot is happening for me and I'll definitely be pulling the trigger then. I'm looking at a couple to be honest, but If you were as close as Michigan I'd probably drop by for a spin and leave one GN richer and scrambling to find a parking spot!

Hey, I did and I appreciate it. I wrote you a response, but then I had to take a work break and forgot about it!

Anyhow, like I said Feb is when a lot is happening for me and I'll definitely be pulling the trigger then. I'm looking at a couple to be honest, but If you were as close as Michigan I'd probably drop by for a spin and leave one GN richer and scrambling to find a parking spot!

Hahahaha....its all good. I just want to make sure you got the message....I've had trouble with some PM's not going through in the past. Anyways, there isnt a doubt in my mind that if the car was closer to you....it would be gone. In any event, we shall see what happens in Feb its not like the car is going anywhere tomorrow, just please keep me posted with what you decide, and again like I have stated before, any and all questions RE the GN please feel free to ask.

All together now....
KEEP IT!
KEEP IT!
KEEP IT!
KEEP IT!
:biggrin:

Oh, I cant forget, thanks for the love Tim.

Just hand me your bank card, and I can assure you the car WILL stay in CA. I can even be so kind as to let you store the GN at your house for free! ;)

Oh, I cant forget, thanks for the love Tim.

Just hand me your bank card, and I can assure you the car WILL stay in CA. I can even be so kind as to let you store the GN at your house for free! ;)

If your GN stays at my house....you know it's not just going to sit there without any seat time....don't you...?:tongue:
That GN will burn more alky and see more drive time in a week than you put on it in a year and will likely register several kills in the process:D

TTT......

Still here, and since its raining, I have a special if you buy within the next few days............

FREE CAR WASH!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Haha, sounds good Andrew. Pull it back out and I'll go get her. My offer still stands. By the way, this is Gil.

Haha, sounds good Andrew. Pull it back out and I'll go get her. My offer still stands. By the way, this is Gil.

Gil, sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. The last two days of work have been very busy. Was your last offer the highest you could go?

Its not a problem at all Andrew. After thinking about it, that last offer is as high as I would like to go at this time.

After speaking to you and liking your car more than the one I checked after, I realized Im in no rush to buy since I have the funds and GNs are always for sale but i feel comfortable with the offer but I understand if you do not wish to accept it. I was not sure if I text or called you, If I would be bugging you.

Its not a problem at all Andrew. After thinking about it, that last offer is as high as I would like to go at this time.

After speaking to you and liking your car more than the one I checked after, I realized Im in no rush to buy since I have the funds and GNs are always for sale but i feel comfortable with the offer but I understand if you do not wish to accept it. I was not sure if I text or called you, If I would be bugging you.

Gil, you're welcome to call me any time, its really no trouble. As far as your offer, it is on the low side, so I'm gonna have to pass....Thanks for your interest.

TTT....

No one has any questions/offers on the car?

Lets hear them.....

Want to just give it to me?
:biggrin:
Who's your buddy?

I seriousness tho'....don't drop your price any further. The car is easily worth more than your last price drop...someone will come along.

Thanks Turbo Chicken...LOL

I know what I'm asking is more than worth the car. And the cost to duplicate the car is far more than the asking price. Hell its even more than the first asking price.....:eek:

Here are some interior pictures. The T-top gauges have been moved to the A-pillar.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 526
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 515
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 547