F/S: 1986 GN in North/Central NJ

tom t

In the swamps of Jersey..
$9,700 or best offer

93K miles

I’m the 3rd owner and have had the car since April 2005.

The car is in very good condition, both mechanically and appearance-wise. It’s a hardtop, factory G80 posi rear, with power windows/locks/driver’s seat, a/c, remote trunk release, security, stock turbo, intercooler and injectors. It has the various normal upgrades/improvements (i.e., Walbro 340 w/ hot-wire; AFPR; variable boost control; Hooker 2-1/2" dual exhaust; Scanmaster 2.1; etc.). All work done by Eric Schertz at Dynotech Performance (all receipts available).

Exterior paint is in good condition – no rust or bubbles. Interior is in very good shape: I’d rate it a 9 out of 10. Seats are in very good condition with no rips, tears or stains. No cracks on the dashboard. The only thing it needs is a new headliner.

I am located in Somerset County, NJ. For a detailed write-up on the car and pics, send me a PM with your e-mail address or e-mail me through my profile here on the board (I prefer PMs as personal e-mail accounts are blocked at my work).

I am not interested in trades or in parting-out.

Please: Serious buyers only!

Thanks!

Tom :)

Also: The full set of GM service manuals for the 1986 Buick Regal/Grand National goes with the car.

I've attached a few pics below. As I indicated above, for a detailed write-up on the car and some more pics, send me a PM with your e-mail address or e-mail me through my profile here on the board. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• Front-Left.jpg
    Front-Left.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Rear-Right.jpg
    Rear-Right.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Front Seat 2.jpg
    Front Seat 2.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg