External B&M engine cooler, lines, fittings, BRAND NEW...

Sal 87WE2

--NONE--
I went to the F-Body radiator and never installed this B&M engine cooler. I have The cooler, the oil line which you have to cut to make 2 lines, and the brass fittings. Everything you need to do the F-Body radiator install. Cost me $100 for everything.

$65 shipped in the lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG00610-20110413-0807.jpg
    IMG00610-20110413-0807.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 292
Sal, how much hose is there (and what kind), and what fittings do you have? I assume you got it all to fit the F body in a GN, but I am looking for something for another car. If you have part numbers for the fittings, let me know and I can look them up instead of you messing with it.

James

Sal, how much hose is there (and what kind), and what fittings do you have? I assume you got it all to fit the F body in a GN, but I am looking for something for another car. If you have part numbers for the fittings, let me know and I can look them up instead of you messing with it.

James

I have the receipt and parts at my dads house, i may have time to stop by there tomorrow and check for you. I have a total of 8 fittings, 4 are smaller than what the GN calls for. Let me know if you are still interested, sorry for taking so long to reply...