EXPERIENCE HENDRIX TOUR 2014

chopped39

Anyone see this show ?
I saw this tonight at the Chicago Theater. Great show if you ask me.
They had an all star line up . Billy Cox. Kenny Wayne, Zakk Wylde, Buddy Guy, Jonny Lang, and a lot more. check it out http://www.experiencehendrixtour.com/
spacer.gif

wow I hope that the tour makes it down south to the hardrock ft laud fla.

Last edited:
I was never a big Kenny Wayne Shepard or Jonny Lang fan but Oh my God They about stole the show. Eric Johnson is awesome but you could tell it was him playing. Kenny Wayne made it sound like Jimi was on that stage and Kenny's Singer was awesome.

I went last year in Baltimore All i can say if you are a Hendrix fan Kenny Wayne Shepard will turn you out
Kenny Wayne Shepherd, a veteran of several Experience Hendrix tours remarked, "Jimi Hendrix's music has really inspired me to push the limits of my own music. He didn't observe any boundaries musically. He was an amazing player and a tremendous showman so I incorporated some of his showmanship in what I do." As far as having been part of the Experience Hendrix touring phenomenon, Shepherd noted, "It touches you on the inside and gets you fired up."

I left the concert high as a kite mind you nothing to smoke or drink.:) Have fun